Moaning sods ruining chat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Zero_Over, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know what happened in chat when I was away for a few days but it's turned into some sort of crying, whining bitch fest where people have taken sides over god knows what & are now sniping and taking cheap shots at each other non-stop. It's more boring than that bug when people leave & rejoin the chatroom 1000 times in quick succession & to be quite frank with you it's ruining what is supposed to be just a laugh.

Pack it in, you bunch of arseholes, and let's return chat to its former glory: a place where everyone is welcome unless they're ginger.

That is all.
    Cunts.

• Like Like x 8
  2. This thread's fuckin' shit.

3. Yeah I wondered in last night and it was like being in a playground. Whining bitches and 'i'm putting you on ignore' and 'I haven't put you on ignore'
    Pathetic if they don't like chat - don't go in!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I see that there have been few changes to Chat in the past years!!!

Chat should be renamed Bitch! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. What's 'chat' is sumit like twatter?

6. You can put people on ignore?!

• Like Like x 1
  7. From what I could gather, no one was actually being ignored but there's a bug which makes it seem like someone's ignoring you. Either way, who cares if someone's ignoring you or not, it's hardly worth spitting the dummy out.

When will the days of long, indepth discussions about kicking someone's back doors in return?

8. I'm telling on you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Main reason i've avoided it. Should be for banter & pish taking, not handbags at 10 fcuking paces.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why are you moaning about moaners who are continually moaning?,have you got nothing else to moan about?
    Whinger...

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yep, that sounds like Chat! No changes then.

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Don't go there myself.
    Don't see the point in chat rooms if you are not looking for a shag....

• Like Like x 2
  13. I don't bother with chat either, I've got a dreadfully embarrassing speech impediment, like tourettes, but ruder, so I wouldn't be understood, and more likely to be, ridiculed/complained about/abused/laughed at/ignored/shot at and shat on.

I'm not ginger though, so every cloud and all that...

14. Can't say I've ever bothered with it. Am I missing anything?

15. Pop in tonight, we might see an improvement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.