MND (Temp) sitting board

Hardon

Crow
Hello. Just a quick question.
My status is im MND temp with 0 restrictions. I can do a pfa and aft. The grade was given because I'm awaiting an appointment at E and T in Swindon. I cannot move the appointment or change my grade ( not through lack of trying ) am i going to miss out because of this? I got an ro3 on my report and it feels highly likely iwill promote., it just looks like the grade is gonna sting me.
Ta.

Hello. Just a quick question.
My status is im MND temp with 0 restrictions. I can do a pfa and aft. The grade was given because I'm awaiting an appointment at E and T in Swindon. I cannot move the appointment or change my grade ( not through lack of trying ) am i going to miss out because of this? I got an ro3 on my report and it feels highly likely iwill promote., it just looks like the grade is gonna sting me.
Ta.
Depending on your capbadge and injury, you can go on promotion course if your biff chit allows it.
It's up to your CoC if they give you a recommendation or not.

REME Cpls board.
Its an investigation into an inner ear problem.
I don't know the REME policy, in my regiment if it looks like you can pass a PNCO course then they let you go on it (subject to new centre approval) if you come of the board.

Latest Threads