Mmmmm, Kirsty Young

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wg100, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched her presenting Have I Got News For You...
    Have only now (35mins later) been able to roll my tongue back into my mouth... Now she is what I would call MILF!
    [align=center][​IMG][/align]

2. she is an uptight jock: Definitely!!!! :p

3. They sometimes bleed anally depeding on where you hit them with the baseball bat. If this is an issue for you, I suggest pasting the head.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've had her, I have.

5. i normally rough them up first anyway mate...........they like it like that,any that say different are fcuking lying. :wink:

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I don't really see what the issue is here. Kirsty Young (not Wark thank feck - exception to the rule) is just a normal Scots lass, typical of all the other beauties in this Blessed Country.

7. yes but does she delight in anal pleasures auld yin??is it normal for the caledonian lassies! :D

8. Nah. 8O

Poor third to Katie Derham and Fiona Bruce, in that order. :D

They're MILFs, to be sure . . . . . 8)

9. Auld-Yin

I am sure that if you ask nicely, you will receive the appropriate response :oops:

10. can i give your name as a character reference? :wink:

11. Need a better shot than the tiny ickle image in wg's post before i can pass judgement...

12. Auld-Yin

Please explain the phrase 'character reference' and its context in the NAAFI Bar.

13. Only if you want her to return the favour and bum rape you back whilst slurping on Tennants and jacking up.

14. [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

any better :?: :?: :?: :?: