Mmmmm, Kirsty Young

Just watched her presenting Have I Got News For You...
Have only now (35mins later) been able to roll my tongue back into my mouth... Now she is what I would call MILF!
[align=center]
[/align]

jibman said:
but does she take it up her bum dry?? :?:
They sometimes bleed anally depeding on where you hit them with the baseball bat. If this is an issue for you, I suggest pasting the head.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I've had her, I have.

Scottish_retard said:
jibman said:
but does she take it up her bum dry?? :?:
They sometimes bleed anally depeding on where you hit them with the baseball bat. If this is an issue for you, I suggest pasting the head.
i normally rough them up first anyway mate...........they like it like that,any that say different are fcuking lying. :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't really see what the issue is here. Kirsty Young (not Wark thank feck - exception to the rule) is just a normal Scots lass, typical of all the other beauties in this Blessed Country.

Auld-Yin said:
I don't really see what the issue is here. Kirsty Young (not Wark thank feck - exception to the rule) is just a normal Scots lass, typical of all the other beauties in this Blessed Country.
yes but does she delight in anal pleasures auld yin??is it normal for the caledonian lassies! :D

Nah. 8O

Poor third to Katie Derham and Fiona Bruce, in that order. :D

They're MILFs, to be sure . . . . . 8)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
jibman said:
Auld-Yin said:
yes but does she delight in anal pleasures auld yin??is it normal for the caledonian lassies! :D
I am sure that if you ask nicely, you will receive the appropriate response :oops:

Auld-Yin said:
jibman said:
Auld-Yin said:
I am sure that if you ask nicely, you will receive the appropriate response :oops:
can i give your name as a character reference? :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
jibman said:
Auld-Yin said:
jibman said:
Auld-Yin said:
Please explain the phrase 'character reference' and its context in the NAAFI Bar.

jibman said:
Auld-Yin said:
jibman said:
Auld-Yin said:
Only if you want her to return the favour and bum rape you back whilst slurping on Tennants and jacking up.

Daede said:
Need a better shot than the tiny ickle image in wg's post before i can pass judgement...

any better :?: :?: :?: :?:

Auld-Yin said:
Michelle MacManus????!!!!! :elephant:

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Daede said:
Need a better shot than the tiny ickle image in wg's post before i can pass judgement...

any better :?: :?: :?: :?:
Amply illustrated.

Note puckered upper lip and chin. Sagging eyes and bags thereunder. Lack of natural eyebrows/lashes. General signs of decay.

Katie Derham or Fiona Bruce, please!

They please very greatly, in fact . . . . . .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
unicorn77 Finance, Property, Law 6
Grey_Mafia65 Waltenkommando 68
droopy-moostache Weapons, Equipment & Rations 63