mmmmm Bounty Bars How do you eat yours?

i like to eat them slowly, biting off all of the chocolate first. then nibbling at the coconut. I like the dark chocolate the best.

Yes dark choclate is my favourite, and I usually unwrap the paper before eating.........................................why am I replying to this thread, there's a lot of useful things I could be doing instead!

Yes I concur on that, I suspect that this is one thread destined for the Arrse Hole! :oops: :roll:

Lol maybe, but these threads have to start somewhere don't they. Before you have realise it they have 200 replies. Or maybe not.

I'm a great believer in mastication.

But then we all have our problems.

I'm only here because the football is on.

dark chocholate?? nah milk is best you poofs, surprised you even eat them rather than shove them up your arrse... dark chocolate!! ffs...

errrr I'm not bored... honest... just need an excuse not to do the housework, pretending to be busy on my comp sounded like a strong one to me

Something about dark chocoate that screams gaaaaaaaaaay. What's wrong with normal milk chocolate?

tigerbaby said:
dark chocholate?? nah milk is best you poofs, surprised you even eat them rather than shove them up your arrse... dark chocolate!! ffs...
You may have something tigerbaby, I was in hopital a couple of years ago having a camera shoved up my arse, it made me question my sexuality.

Hmmm, a bounty bar with an outside ripple affect, I just might try it! :)

So your not a bounty fan than Arty, what chocky bars do you like.......................................I really can not believe I'm posting this drivel.

Henry remember to leave it lying around afterwards... kill two birds with one stone - you get your bounty bum shag and a greedy fat sh*te learns a valuable lesson in eating everything they see, might even prompt them to start a diet! bonus one less beast nicking all the choccy bars at the corner shop.

Henry_Tombs said:
So your not a bounty fan than Arty, what chocky bars do you like.......................................I really can not believe I'm posting this drivel.
im a toffee crisp kinda gal... im so amazed this thread isnt in the arrse hole yet :D

Latest Threads