Mme Tussauds refuse to make a Waxwork of Brown

This is super :D

Link to Telegraph: Mme Tussauds Snubs Gordon Brown

"We are apolitical and always listen to the public .... So we will not make a Prime Minister until after the General Election as this is the best possible indicator of public opinion and popularity."
A nice reminder for the man that he is unelected. Mind you, if they did make a Gorgon waxwork , how would we tell the difference?

Could tell the difference easily. One would have a constant blank expression, a misunderstanding of current affairs both domestic and international, total disregard for politics and the same bloody suit on, day in day out.

The other would be a waxwork model.

I'm sure they've made one already that they wheel out for certain functions. that rictus grin can't belong to anything breathing.

heard_it_all_before said:
The creators probably couldn't get that annoying mouth thing right, so probably just said, 'feck it, he'll be ousted soon anyway'.
they could put a marble in his cheek!

It'd need to have his speech looped to play : "I have nothing but praise for our armed forces"

too bloody right he's got nothing else for us!

Why make one out of wax when the original is made out of sh1t?

all they have to do is wheel out an exisitng one of a Dalek, or better still ask the Russians if we can borrow Uncle Joe Stalin for a while and shove him in Tusauds with a bit of makeup and a change of clothes...

...As it is, Pa 'Glum' McBroon will probably the shortest serving Prime Minister in post-war British History... unless someone knows otherwise!

I'l rather have Professor Gunther von Hagens make a model out of brown to be honest.

Its due to the technical challenges.

They can't stack shit that high!

an artist has done something that looks like Brown to me

It is apparently called 'The Man of Poo'.

from Brainpoo

littlemonster said:
This is super :D

Link to Telegraph: Mme Tussauds Snubs Gordon Brown

"We are apolitical and always listen to the public .... So we will not make a Prime Minister until after the General Election as this is the best possible indicator of public opinion and popularity."
A nice reminder for the man that he is unelected. Mind you, if they did make a Gorgon waxwork , how would we tell the difference?

Easy, the wax one would have two glass eyes.

theoriginalphantom said:

from Brainpoo
Artist????!! I think I'll give up the day job if I can make cash doing stuff like that.

mind you, it is a pretty good likeness now you mention it

littlemonster said:
theoriginalphantom said:

from Brainpoo
Artist????!! I think I'll give up the day job if I can make cash doing stuff like that.

What's that CHINLESS!

littlemonster said:
theoriginalphantom said:

from Brainpoo

I am wondering just what exactly the "artist" ate to produce that?

Steven said:
littlemonster said:
theoriginalphantom said:

from Brainpoo

I am wondering just what exactly the "artist" ate to produce that?
possibly a metric tonne of toffee?

Latest Threads