• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MMA claim

Morning Guy's

Just a quick question on a claim.
Just recently moved from Bramcote to Innsworth.
I have had disturbance allowance but am i allowed to claim for the petrol which it cost to move down and bring the family. realisticly i would like to claim it about 4 ways. I had to come down on the 5th to sign for quarter then travel back then travel back down again on 6th for removals then travel back to nuneaton on the 9th to hand old quarter back over. can i get away with claiming for these journey's

cheer in advance
You can claim for your posting journey (MMA @PCR) from your old duty station to your new duty station, as well as passenger allowance for all members of your family.

I would be surprised if you can claim for the rest, no reason your quarter couldn't have been taken over/handed over by proxy was there, but that's for your RAO staff to make a call on, just have a good reason why you had to make 3 trips for a posting.

Latest Threads