MMa Allowance

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Gazzer, Dec 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi Guys ...Just wondering if anyone can explain the current mma procedure now. My son cant seem to get a straight answer hes currently at phase 2 bovvington..... Thanks in advance
  2. 4 Warrants or MMA GYH (EY) per year for the first 3 years of service.

    Soldier submits Self Service Journey Claim on JPA, once aprroved and journey has been taken he can submit an iExpense on JPA for the MMA at CLR GYH(EY). He should be able to get help with this from his Unit HR as this claim automatically goes to audit/authorisation and there will be some paperwork to complete.
  3. Cheers Tanner' Will pass it on