Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by HENDO, Dec 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jorno alert.......
  2. No its a ligit question
  3. J_D

J_D LE

Dye your hair blonde mate.

Whats 2 + 2 = ah sniffing journo!
  4. Unlike other controlled drugs steriods stay in the body for months and months, so on your next CDT test you're likely to get the boot. Please supply your Regt number and details and I am sure we can save you all those weeks of panic by sending the RMP to take your confession. Is it really worth losing your job to have bigger arms and a smaller willy?

5. Well if their in your system, then they will be found. CDT don´t target particular drugs, they check your sample and whatever is in there will be found.
  6. J_D

J_D LE

If they really want to know exactly how your drug habits in the past have been, they will take a hair sample.
  7. ok well thanx for then info anyway
  8. If you are really are about to join up, then be up front about the steroid abuse at the CIO - honesty really is the best policy at this stage.
  9. Agree totally! Same situation different substance when I joined, careers office staff were pleased that I was open about my college hazey dayz, they reasured me that if as long as I was no longer using there won't be a problem.

10. Ive never touched owt but can tell you the above is correct. If you admit your a Walt with tight maroon T-Shirts and a Knob like Someone stagging on in BATUS about Nowish then they will just say tut tut. You are a d1ck head but as long as you behave from now we'll let you in.

Bit of advice. Lay off the Juice dude
  11. If it's in your past and you don't touch them anymore, they won't have a problem with it. I haven't touched drugs ever (apart from prescription and alcohol) but lets face it, modern society means that many people will have done so. If the armed forces turned around and said that anyone who has ever touched drugs before will not be allowed in, the recruitment figures would be very low.
  12. Yher I know what your saying at the end of the day people do stupid stuff when there young, that shouldnt hinder them the chance of a good career.