MLRS Regts

Right,

I have to do a presentation to a local TA Fd Hosp of the roles and eqpt of the RA blah-de-blah.

whats the current orbats with MLRS in the Royal Regiment? Is it only 39 Regt and 101 Regt (V) who have mlrs? Have 32 converted totally to STA with Phoenix?

And if so, has 32 got an extra MLRS Bty to take over from the intended mix of 2xMlrs and 1 Px ?

Thanks in advance.

HVM_bloke

you'll get the orginisation and manpower they should have from the Staff officers hand book. You might get other bits like wiring Dia from it to.

Aye,

have all that, but the SOHBs i have are out of date. They still show 2 MLRS regts, 32 and 39.

no big deal anyway, they are only medics (and your unit too, nurse!). They'll never know. :wink:

Dear HVM-Boy, there is one MLRS regt with three fighting batterys, soon to be four. If you are concerned about your SOHB then see your clerk. Cloud puncher. Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

GQ,

Make that "Part-time Cloud Puncher" for full slagging effect.

:wink:

HVM_Boy (Self Confessed Spotter)

nurse said:
you'll get the orginisation and manpower they should have from the Staff officers hand book. You might get other bits like wiring Dia from it to.
Tooooooooo out of date as things have changed recently the info in one of my earlier posts in this thread is currently correct but i am not going to post their names on here. Being an artillery man i am sure that HVM boy can find out the names from the RA directory. Ref your PM. My board not yours. :twisted:

HVM-BOY. 2 Regiments 39/101(V). 39 has 4 fighting batterys and one HQ type. 101 still with the three. just for the update/

GunnersQuadrant said:
HVM-BOY. 2 Regiments 39/101(V). 39 has 4 fighting batterys and one HQ type. 101 still with the three. just for the update/
Doesn't 101 only have the two firing batteries - 203 and 205, 204 being Pheonix, etc, but not a launcher unit?

trashedlegacy said:
Doesn't 101 only have the two firing batteries - 203 and 205, 204 being Pheonix, etc, but not a launcher unit?
Correct, 204 is a mix of ASP and Pheonix, with the latter soon to be abandoned. 203 and 205 have MLRS.

Re

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
barbarasson Gunners 4
stickybomb The NAAFI Bar 2
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 90