Mlllaaaar Nightclub.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HH_2, Feb 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

Was watching the 10 o'clock news, on comes the local news (look east).........they ran a story about a Radio 1 DJ who runs "nights out" for, well , no other word for it: Mongs.

They then proceeded to show video footage of the aformentioned mongs dancing to various tunes. By this point I was literally laughing so hard I choked! Surely they should sell tickets to this for the entertainment of others?

Will try and find a link if I can..........
  2. It's Look East FFS! It could be any nightclub in Norwich or Kings Lynn.
  3. Breakdancing Mlarrrs!

Oh the fun to be seen!
  4. Sounds like Le Jardin in Yeovil which I'm led to believe is now sadly closed...
  5. I wonder if the DJ gets any requests for "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da” by Mlarrrmalade?

(this is the second time I've been able to use this joke) :biggrin:
  6. Sounds like me on the dance floor after a few dozen snakebites!
  7. It was in the Mail on Sunday a couple of months ago (I don't buy it, just print it) the DJ is Jo Whiley. She has a mentally handicapped sister and spends a lot of time getting bands (the likes of Oasis etc.) to play gigs to raise money.
  8. Awww bless she even lets the mongs play instruments and get on stage.

She so thoughtful.
  9. IT is Jo Whiley, the Nightclub is in Northampton. She is from the village by mine and a lot of those you saw on TV last night have "special" classes at my old college. Nice to she them having a good time, espcially when we used to laugh at them faling down the ramp by the canteen!
  10. Which 'club' is it in Northampton Liney?

11. CG I believe it is the delightful and often very sweaty Roadmender!
  12. Beverly Hills Night Club, was always full of retards dancing and fighting.
  13. Doesn't bare thinking about, but could you imagine if they're on the pull? Could imagine riots breaking out as the dominant male see's off any competition.
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hewwo darling, mlllay I buy you a lollipop?

This moonhead is leaving in five minutes, be dribbling on it . . .
  15. Get your baloon, you've pulled :biggrin: