Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

MLD or MFD

Can you be M.F.D but on A3 for your PFA?

I'm currently M.L.D, but can complete my C.F.T(25k), can do field work etc, what I can't do is run anymore at at my required PFA time due to injury.
I can still "run" of which this is still faster than a 20YO female "pass" time, but clearly a fail for male. Sitting 300 club for A3 just recently, but annoyed that I'm showing MLD.

Cant see anywhere else that this could go on the site so hoping for a MOs input before I go back to APC, who've kept me on MLD for over year now.

Can you be M.F.D but on A3 for your PFA?

I'm currently M.L.D, but can complete my C.F.T(25k), can do field work etc, what I can't do is run anymore at at my required PFA time due to injury.
I can still "run" of which this is still faster than a 20YO female "pass" time, but clearly a fail for male. Sitting 300 club for A3 just recently, but annoyed that I'm showing MLD.

Cant see anywhere else that this could go on the site so hoping for a MOs input before I go back to APC, who've kept me on MLD for over year now.

You are MLD you cant pass a test that is expected of someone who is MFD. As well as not being able to pass a PFA, you obviously cant run that fast on normal PT.
A 20 year old female gets 13 minutes, its hardly anything to be proud of that you can manage that.

Bloody hell that was quick.

It’s not something to be proud of, you are of course is correct, but it’s not meant to read that way. Suppose I’ll have to wait until the new test comes in for Reserve and hope I don’t get Perm MLD before hand.

MFD is what it says on the tin. In order to be MFD you need to be able to meet the prescribed standards. Chase up your Medical Officers if something appears wrong. Good luck.