Mladic has got away with it

P

PrinceAlbert

Apparently it's just a set back, and the defence wants 6 months to review the evidence.

During which he'll disapear again unless remanded in custody. That or someone with a grudge (there must still be a couple of them knocking around) will assassinate him!

During which he'll disapear again unless remanded in custody. That or someone with a grudge (there must still be a couple of them knocking around) will assassinate him!
That'll ding dang do for me. If they are taking requests, slow, drawn and painful would be nice. Like what the Russians did to that chappy in London.

I am still waiting for that piece of low life shit Berislav (Berko) Pusic to be sentenced. And then I would like to meet him somewhere private where I can take pleasure in beating the living shit out of him.

They should have just shot the ***** out of hand. Everybody knows what they did, putting on a show trial like this is both pointless and an insult to justice. I know the argument is put forward that raking through all this gives victims and relatives 'closure', but then so would hanging the sod's tarred corpse up in public for a couple of months.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
They should have just shot the ***** out of hand. Everybody knows what they did, putting on a show trial like this is both pointless and an insult to justice. I know the argument is put forward that raking through all this gives victims and relatives 'closure', but then so would hanging the sod's tarred corpse up in public for a couple of months.
Thank you. That just saved me the bother

putting on a show trial like this is both pointless and an insult to justice.
Show trial maybe, but I don't see how standing trial is an insult to justice. Everyone deserves a fair trial, supporting human rights and being a force for good is what most of our foreign policy is based on. Of course we could just throw that out of the window and our credibility along with it.

Show trial maybe, but I don't see how standing trial is an insult to justice. Everyone deserves a fair trial, supporting human rights and being a force for good is what most of our foreign policy is based on. Of course we could just throw that out of the window and our credibility along with it.
Would anyone in the world really care if he'd been shot while 'resisting arrest' though?

Latest Threads