Mladic has got away with it

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, May 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking on Sky News,,Ratco Mladic judge has suspended the case indefinately ,,,,,

2. fu2

fu2 LE

why ?

3. You're ****ing shitting me!

4. depression?

5. Prosecution f****d up over disclosure of evidence to the defence. Should sound familiiar to anyone in this country.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Prehaps the prosecution team were "off" the day they taught case procedure?

7. Apparently it's just a set back, and the defence wants 6 months to review the evidence.

8. During which he'll disapear again unless remanded in custody. That or someone with a grudge (there must still be a couple of them knocking around) will assassinate him!

9. Appears to be more of a delay than a cancellation.

Still, Father Dougal will be happy.

10. That'll ding dang do for me. If they are taking requests, slow, drawn and painful would be nice. Like what the Russians did to that chappy in London.

11. I nearly had a heart attack when I read the thread title. Jesus Christ, don't scare me like that...

12. I am still waiting for that piece of low life shit Berislav (Berko) Pusic to be sentenced. And then I would like to meet him somewhere private where I can take pleasure in beating the living shit out of him.

13. And Ejup Ganic is due a quiet kicking too.

14. They should have just shot the ***** out of hand. Everybody knows what they did, putting on a show trial like this is both pointless and an insult to justice. I know the argument is put forward that raking through all this gives victims and relatives 'closure', but then so would hanging the sod's tarred corpse up in public for a couple of months.