Mladic arrested

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, May 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Do they have the death penalty in that neck of the woods ?
  3. I believe the SOPs is to dig a massive trench, put a 7.62mm through the back of your head, and cover you in quicklime. Nothing short of what the bastard deserves.
  4. Hmmm, it's only a rumour at the moment. I'll await Tadic's press conference in a few minutes before believing it.
  5. Excellent news.
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Hurrah. Ah that's great news. Probably have to feed him until he commits suicide in the Hague.
  7. I'd prefer it if they'd have declared that it wasn't him, and someone quietly took him up into the hills and RGJ'd him.
  8. Slobodan Milosovic died in his cell a few months before the verdict of his trial. What a waste of 4 years worth of work, time, resources etc
    • Like Like x 1
  9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Still working on him. Of course he's contesting the validity of the charges.

Meant I meant Radavan Karadzic
  10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

11. Cheers, I thought I'd missed something!
  12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

There's been a press conference in Belgrade announcing his capture. So the Serbs are going to look pretty stupid if they've got the wrong man.

Sadly, 'an eye for an eye' is out as a form of justice, else I'd suggest handing him over to the widows from Srebrenica.

• Like Like x 1
  13. When that's true that leaves just Karavan Towitch on the run!