Mlaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the fact that no cause was ever isolated for his fits means there is no guarantee they won't return, possibly at the worst imaginable time. :(
This is precisely the point. Although they may never have another fit again, it's not worth the risk in case that one time they do have a fit it's when they're driving a vehicle full of soldiers, in the middle of a fire fight or any other scenario that is dangerous enough without the added risk of fits.

I feel for them, it's a difficult predicament for them. They've 'got to be cruel to be kind' I guess..

my fits have been put to matureing. i understand that they are going on wellbeing and safety of others. i will apeal and have fingers crossed. i am in the army cadet force and do night time firing firig during the day the lot and it dont effect me. just have to hope.
I would recommend a mesh mouth guard, this will allow you to breath, whilst ensuring you don't choke and die on a sock.

This is precisely the point. Although they may never have another fit again, it's not worth the risk in case that one time they do have a fit it's when they're driving a vehicle full of soldiers, in the middle of a fire fight or any other scenario that is dangerous enough without the added risk of fits.

I feel for them, it's a difficult predicament for them. They've 'got to be cruel to be kind' I guess..
If you don't fucking change your font size and colour, then I'll be having a fucking fit, just trying to read this shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads