Mk7 Helmet on ebay

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
PLEASE GET A COURIOUR QUOTE
You'll never catch me alive Copper. Be careful, we're dealing with a master criminal here.

Funnily enough - this quarters fraud figures came out last week. Noticed that two soldiers reduced in rank and dismissed the service for selling 24 hour ration packs on eBay. Seller beware!!
Faark. That's a bit harsh. They might have saved or stretched out their rations by not being fatties. Whereas a Mk VII is definitely theft. With a name like Jarhead, and the kit he is selling, I wonder which unit he's from.

You'll never catch me alive Copper. Be careful, we're dealing with a master criminal here.

Faark. That's a bit harsh. They might have saved or stretched out their rations by not being fatties. Whereas a Mk VII is definitely theft. With a name like Jarhead, and the kit he is selling, I wonder which unit he's from.
Womens Auxillary Balloon Corp?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Save the picture and zoom in for a look out the window.

Looks very barrack-like, no? Notice potential green slanted roof to the left and something that looks somewhat Officer Mess-ish with the possible pillars at the front.

He best watch out before Crocket & Tubbs come bustin' through his front door. :)

15 miles from my location in essex .... errrr Colchester :)

Also just noticed he's also selling a Med Mk6A

Softie Jacket Large

Softie Trousers XL

and BN BRITISH ARMY GORTEX CAMO GAITER GS STANDARD....

So we're looking for someone whos head has got bigger... Small chest but fat arrse and one leg?

Obviously its a tad dodgy to sell issue gear, however is a used helmet going to end back in the system then re-issued to someone else?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
seriously? or have i fallen into a massive pisstake pit
lol.

The problem with helmets, the huge problem with helmets, is that actually, they're not currently being maintained as they should be.

Ever had a bike helmet or suchlike? After a hard knock it has to be thoroughly inspected as the integrity may have gone, and they often say after an accident or serious impact, don't wear it again?

The helmet you've had for the last 'x' years may no longer be fit for service if it's been taking a beating. That's why people get such a stiff on when you see sprogs dropping them on concrete or throwing them down on the ground after a particularly emotional tab. :)

Latest Threads