Mk7 Helmet on ebay

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Dan1vikings08, Feb 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And not only that - the buyer and the seller are now being tracked by the Plod.
  2. One went recently for £120 IIRC
  3. notice thats its a large, a fat headed air softers wet dream
  4. Funnily enough - this quarters fraud figures came out last week. Noticed that two soldiers reduced in rank and dismissed the service for selling 24 hour ration packs on eBay. Seller beware!!
  5. You'll never catch me alive Copper. Be careful, we're dealing with a master criminal here.

Faark. That's a bit harsh. They might have saved or stretched out their rations by not being fatties. Whereas a Mk VII is definitely theft. With a name like Jarhead, and the kit he is selling, I wonder which unit he's from.
  6. Womens Auxillary Balloon Corp?
  7. Whatever the blanket stacker's are calling themselves this week.
  8. Looking at the rest of the kit he has for sale, I'd guess it to be someone who has just got out ( or a storeman )
  9. MrBane

MrBane War Hero Reviewer Reviews Editor

Save the picture and zoom in for a look out the window.

Looks very barrack-like, no? Notice potential green slanted roof to the left and something that looks somewhat Officer Mess-ish with the possible pillars at the front.

He best watch out before Crocket & Tubbs come bustin' through his front door. :)
  10. If its the Monkeys it will be Crocked and Tubby.
  11. MrBane

MrBane War Hero Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nicely done. :)
  12. 15 miles from my location in essex .... errrr Colchester :)

Also just noticed he's also selling a Med Mk6A

Softie Jacket Large

Softie Trousers XL

So we're looking for someone whos head has got bigger... Small chest but fat arrse and one leg?
  13. "GET A COURIOUR QUOTE" Para style spelling in there too.
  14. Zap number on the back? HV6407

Most of his other items he's used stock pictures from other websites (will he get done for copyright infringement too?)

How do you know that?

Attached Files: