MK6 A Helmet

Hahaha, No iv got it and just dont want to hand it back in. Some of the replies refered to the old green issue, Im on about the current black issue ones, slightly heavyer. Ok cheers right-grumpy.

Actully, after coming back from the sand pit, i dont want to hand it back in, its in poor condition, And woundnt get re-issued. Id rather pay the loss and have it. After all, in 90 years time, your famly will appreicate it the same as we do WW1 or WW2 relatives kit. So dont say id sell it on ebay to some speical forces wanabe!

G

GLESGA-NED

verticalgyro said:
populus02 said:
Hahaha, No iv got it and just dont want to hand it back in. Some of the replies refered to the old green issue, Im on about the current black issue ones, slightly heavyer. Ok cheers right-grumpy.
Why don't you want to hand it back in?

If your QM is asking for it back, there is probably a good reason, i.e. you don't need it anymore.

If you need the 6A because you are about to deploy to a sandpit, then your QM shouldn't be asking for it. If you are serving and your QM is asking for it back, it's because someone else needs it for going to a sandy place.

Asking about the "price" of it would make someone think that you were about to sell it on eBay.

You're a turd. You have either stolen someone else's kit, or have left the Army and want to steal kit to sell on eBay. I can't believe you have the brassneck to come on ARRSE and ask such a fukkin bone question.
The kit wouldn't be issued again (shouldn't) as it has skin to eqpt contact, unlike Osprey.
The only time I've seen the re-issue of a MK6A happen was in Afghan in 2006 when they first start coming out.

Anyway it would be the supply price not the basic price you would be billed minus 50% or 25% if they are being bastards plus VAT.

G

GLESGA-NED

populus02 said:
How much is the army billing for "loseing" a MK6A Helmet ?
populus02 said:
Herd a rumour while on Op Telic that the UKSF (Sas and the like) have tousers made in california with gel packs sewed in the knees? If this is true, does anyone know of a source? just for a mate goin on herrick. Cheers.
Iv just been diagnosed with PTSD, im not going to go into details, but what sort of treatment has the army given other people with it? Theyv been quite good so far.
After looking at your previous posts you little FCUKER I think your not in the Army. If I'm wrong then FCUKING PROVE IT you walt !!

populus02 said:
Actully, after coming back from the sand pit, i dont want to hand it back in, its in poor condition, And woundnt get re-issued. Id rather pay the loss and have it. After all, in 90 years time, your famly will appreicate it the same as we do WW1 or WW2 relatives kit. So dont say id sell it on ebay to some speical forces wanabe!
What the f*ck was you doing, wearing it on your feet. 8O

Sorry, but for some reason I think your talking sh*t

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
GLESGA-NED said:
verticalgyro said:
populus02 said:
Why don't you want to hand it back in?

If your QM is asking for it back, there is probably a good reason, i.e. you don't need it anymore.

If you need the 6A because you are about to deploy to a sandpit, then your QM shouldn't be asking for it. If you are serving and your QM is asking for it back, it's because someone else needs it for going to a sandy place.

Asking about the "price" of it would make someone think that you were about to sell it on eBay.

You're a turd. You have either stolen someone else's kit, or have left the Army and want to steal kit to sell on eBay. I can't believe you have the brassneck to come on ARRSE and ask such a fukkin bone question.
The kit wouldn't be issued again (shouldn't) as it has skin to eqpt contact, unlike Osprey.
The only time I've seen the re-issue of a MK6A happen was in Afghan in 2006 when they first start coming out.

Anyway it would be the supply price not the basic price you would be billed minus 50% or 25% if they are being bastards plus VAT.
Helmets are suitable to be refurbished and can be reissued. They as with most clothing can be recycled at unit level and should be cleaned in accordance with JSP 886 I forget the rest its Saturday.

The latest I have heard is that M6A are being retained when back from tour and the M6s are being returned for refurbishment.

There’s a note on the HQ LF Log E brief and I believe a DIN to follow.

P_P

Latest Threads