MK2 Module1 - 81%

Result!

msr

Think you deserve a medal for having the inclimation to see it through.

Opened it up started to study then got bored and sacked it

Excuse me for being thick but what are you on about :lol:

Congrats - distance learning / home study is never ever easy with a day job.

Re MK1(V) - is it only for officers ?

FrogPrince said:
Congrats - distance learning / home study is never ever easy with a day job.

Re MK1(V) - is it only for officers ?
It's aimed at Lts, but I am sure you could open an account the details are at http://www.defac.ac.uk/mk and have a go.

msr

Augustus said:
Well done MSR!

However, the other 2 modules are harder, with more obscure assessment questions.... IIRC.
Thank you!

I had a sneaking suspicion that a R SIGNALS / RA background would make this module easier than others.

I am planning on taking Module 2 next Tuesday.

msr

Can anyone download and post me Module 2? This is really getting on my tits, it is not showing in the list of available courses :roll:

msr

Ghost1988

As a native english speaker here is a top tip; punctuation and grammar. Come back when you can string a coherent sentence together, mong!

msr, did you get any joy with the number I gave you?

The_Snail said:
msr, did you get any joy with the number I gave you?
Not called, but I found a link to the online version.

msr

Module 2 - 71% :)

msr

Module 3 - 77% :)

And it is accessible via DII: http://www.dlp.r.mil.uk so no need for an internet gateway account.

Oh and the downloadable modules are now available, but don't appear to work under Vista with IE7 or Firefox 3 beta 4.

They do work under Vista with Firefox 2.

msr

Module 5 - 85%
Module 9 - 81%

The downloadable modules work under Ubuntu Lunux 8.04 with Firefox 2, but not Firefox 3 beta 5

msr

And amusingly enough, since Jan 2007 just 19 TA Captains have completed the 9 modules.

msr

msr said:
And amusingly enough, since Jan 2007 just 19 TA Captains have completed the 9 modules.

msr
Which means either great news for those of us who have (or are JSC(TA)ed - like me) or that they'll realise it's unfeasible and sack it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Officers 18
chicken_jim Staff College and Staff Officers 10
easy-wan-kenobi Classified Ads 2