mk1 (v) site issues

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the mk1 (v) lessons? I can get onto the site, and managed to open the study guide, but the blackboard lessons seem to be blank.

i've had problems looking at it with firefox. are you using IE?

I can't help feeling that it was a major mistake to stop printing the books.

If I hadn't been given a set by Darth Doctrinus, I would not have bothered staring myself blind at the computer screen and probably would have handed my kit in by now...

msr

barbarasson said:
Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the mk1 (v) lessons? I can get onto the site, and managed to open the study guide, but the blackboard lessons seem to be blank.
post a link and I'll try. I'd like to have a look anyway !

Anyone with an ArmyNET account can access it but you can't post it over the internet.

Barbarasson - Its not ideal, but you might save yourself hassle by just picking the relevent lessons out of mk1 (not V).

picklepot said:
Anyone with an ArmyNET account can access it but you can't post it over the internet.

Barbarasson - Its not ideal, but you might save yourself hassle by just picking the relevent lessons out of mk1 (not V).
I'm being dim. Where is it on Army net ? Resources ? A quick look nd I could not see it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Army Reserve 51
barbarasson Officers 5
wg100 Staff College and Staff Officers 10