Discussion in 'Officers' started by Bromhead, Aug 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

    I've just passed MK1 a couple of weeks ago. The trouble being that its the old style version with a CD and a floppy disk rather than the new online one.

    The problem I have is that no-one seems to know where to send said disk along with the pass confirmation certificate. The address on the certificate itself says Faraday Hall at RMAS whereas a colleague swears blind you send it to Shrivenham. Ideally i'd just like to know a phone number i can ring to ask where and to whom this needs to go.

    Can anyone help as i'm quite keen to get this all squared away before the end of the month less i have to sit the new (and extremely difficult) online version.

  2. Bromhead,

    All the information you need is on the Military Knowledge Website if you forget the URL just type 'Military Knowledge' into Google and it is the first hit.

    If you call the MK Helpdesk I'm sure that they can confirm the correct address.

    Good luck.