Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Joker, Aug 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I have been informed that I need to pass the MK module prior to attending JOTAC. As my unit is away at the moment, where can I get hold of the CD ROM to do this. The question is where? Any suggestions?

  2. DangerMouse

    DangerMouse Old-Salt Moderator

    MK1 distribution is controlled by Directorate Examinations and Courses (Army)(DE&C(A)), based at RMAS. You could ask them to send you the 'Mentor Pack', a copy of which is issued to units and contains the examination CDROM. Alternatively, you could ask your Adjt to sent you a copy of your unit's CDROM, finally you could liaise with a nearby unit and arrange to sit the exam at their location.

    Directorate Examinations and Courses (Army)(DE&C(A)): (01276 41 ---- or 94261 ----)

    2332 SO1
    2591 AO MK1
  3. Cheers DM. Thanks for taking the time to give me an answer.