MK access

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by green_slime, Jun 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am trying to get access to the MK 2 'distance learning' package, but all the systems here at work, both on the defence intranet, and learning center internet computers seem to have security lock outs on the site. I have the username and password, but cannot get to the log-in page.
    Even at home the mac I have cannot read the blackboard system properly.

I have had to apply for the CVD just to get things started but might have to drive for a couple of hours to do the assessments!

Is anyone else have such fun?

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Yes, the system is w@nk.. Don't bother mate, just get the cd. I have applied for the cd and they have said yes in a very resigned way, knowing that everyone can't get on!!!

3. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Yes, the system is w@nk.. Don't bother mate, just get the cd. I have applied for the cd and they have said yes in a very resigned way, knowing that everyone can't get on!!!

5. You should try going to the web site https://da.mod.uk/mk and register as a student, then apply for a Cd-Rom. The site is available on the inter-net not intra-net.

6. Is MK1 available on-line or on CD-ROm version? Having seen the pile of weighty tomes (which I am not entitled to) is there a lightweight version available?

Thanks.

7. You can get MK on a disk now but you need to get your CO to sign a permission slip to justify you having it. You will quiklly realise that some aspects are outdated, incorrect and the whole thing needs a spell check. Other than that MK1 and MK2 are not bad learning tools, if you can find the time to do them!

8. Yes, MK1 is available online. I registered through Armynet, but I believe you can go straight through the link rockbyrock posted above.