Mk 4 EOD Suit for sale

Hey, I have a Mk 4 EOD suit for sale (jacket and trousers). I believe this has now been superseded by the Mk 5. The suit is medium and in good condition as it's been in storage for the past 8 years. Drop me a message with any sensible offers. Will be interesting to see the postage cost once Royal Mail weigh it. ;)

Cheers!

Hey, I have a Mk 4 EOD suit for sale (jacket and trousers). I believe this has now been superseded by the Mk 5. The suit is medium and in good condition as it's been in storage for the past 8 years. Drop me a message with any sensible offers. Will be interesting to see the postage cost once Royal Mail weigh it. ;)

Cheers!
Still available... Pictures now attached.

Attachments

That's not the correct helmet.

Where are the plates?

Where are the spats?

Where is the back apron?

Where did you 'acquire it'

How much?

Correct it's the jacket (chest and sleeve ballistic protection), trousers and utility pouches etc. The EOD helmet isn't available but throwing in the Mk6 combat helmet if anybody wants it. Obviously sensible offers accepted given that it isn't the full rig.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus ******* Christ. This is just like Matalan. You breeze in to buy a pair of slippers and two nutters kick off in the socks aisle.

C

cloudbuster

There's a bloke out in Thailand that could use some of that..................oh, never mind.

Where there's blame, there's a claim, you wanna get onto some of them lawyers that advertise on TV.
I gets even better when you learn that the task I was injured on was cancelled 20 hours beforehand, yet they failed to inform me.

Unfortunately I can't sue the MoD as it has combat immunity.

I gets even better when you learn that the task I was injured on was cancelled 20 hours beforehand, yet they failed to inform me.

Unfortunately I can't sue the MoD as it has combat immunity.
At which point did you realise this wasn't ever going to be a good day, before, during, or after the event?

Latest Threads