Mk 4 EOD Suit for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by GooseUK, Dec 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, I have a Mk 4 EOD suit for sale (jacket and trousers). I believe this has now been superseded by the Mk 5. The suit is medium and in good condition as it's been in storage for the past 8 years. Drop me a message with any sensible offers. Will be interesting to see the postage cost once Royal Mail weigh it. ;)

Cheers!

2. Still available... Pictures now attached.

Attached Files:

3. That's not the correct helmet.

Where are the plates?

Where are the spats?

Where is the back apron?

Where did you 'acquire it'

How much?

4. Correct it's the jacket (chest and sleeve ballistic protection), trousers and utility pouches etc. The EOD helmet isn't available but throwing in the Mk6 combat helmet if anybody wants it. Obviously sensible offers accepted given that it isn't the full rig.

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Let me know if you're going to start fiddling with things that go bang again, I want to be in a different hemisphere.

7. As opposed to stratosphere?

Besides I wasn't fiddling, it wasn't even me that stood on the device. I'm just collateral damage.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I am watching that as I type.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus ******* Christ. This is just like Matalan. You breeze in to buy a pair of slippers and two nutters kick off in the socks aisle.

10. Where there's blame, there's a claim, you wanna get onto some of them lawyers that advertise on TV.

11. Sounds like somebody is jealous that someone else has still got a helmet.

12. You need to sue Sean Rayment for libel. I read his bomb hunters book last night.

13. There's a bloke out in Thailand that could use some of that..................oh, never mind.

14. That's a good point actually. I'll look into that.

I don't like the fella, he's become an 11 Regt groupie.

Can't the Para Regt have a word with him about sucking up to hats?

15. I gets even better when you learn that the task I was injured on was cancelled 20 hours beforehand, yet they failed to inform me.

Unfortunately I can't sue the MoD as it has combat immunity.