Mixed RLC values

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Pigsick, Aug 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Funny how the Royal family, Government officials and the England football manger can all have affairs and get away with it!. Yet a one off mistake can result in punishment for an un-named other rank. Double standards or what? :? Funny how the Troopy got away with a cushdie posting for commiting a similar offence.

2. I take it you are referring to the use of AGAI 67.

I have read it, and its associated documentation and find the principles, in essence to be entirely appropriate.

Personally, I don't think the values are questionable - more likely that the persons who fall foul of them have questionable values.

However, if a commissioned rank had committed a similar offence and received no punishment then, on the face of it, I agree - it does appear to be mixed values.

There is a redress procedure, and it is my experience that those who choose not to avail themselves of it know that they have done wrong.

Not that I am purer than driven snow you undestand - just lucky enough not to get caught !!!!

3. The clerk wasn't the problem, believe me!

4. Agreed!! HUBBA HUBBA!!

Ahem, seriously though...I'm reliably informed that it was the CO of the clerk's hubby who led to/insisted on things going as high as they did.

Officers seem to get off lightly though, perhaps it's classed as 'high spirits' in their world. :roll:

5. what about the bald one humping his reporting officer? one way to get that elusive WO1 slot i suppose.

6. Blimey! A rumour I hadn't heard!!

Tell all! PM me if you want to be discreet.