Mixed Reception For Team GB's Olympics Kit

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by DesktopCommando, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. www.news.sky.com/home/article/16194130[​IMG] *snigger* The kit that Britain's athletes will wear at the London Olympics and Paralympics has a number of people seeing red - or not! The dominance of blue in the Union Jack motif has led some to question Stella McCartney's design.Among the doubters is three-time Olympic champion Bradley Wiggins who tweeted: "Oh dear, the Olympic kit!! "The kit, which will be worn by up to 500 Olympic and 350 Paralympic athletes, was unveiled at a lavish ceremony at the Tower of London.

2. Has the swimmer shrunk in the pool?

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app 'cause I can.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks fine to me. The bird on the right forgot her tits before she put it on though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Is Dwarf throwing an olypic sport now? every day is a school day!
    Could save some money by making his kit from an old blanket, the velcro target would be easier!

5. Not exactly god-like olympian bodies...I was expecting much more to be frank.

6. Lycra on men should be banned.
    Its just not right.

7. Can someone give Jarrod a warning order.

8. **** knows who they have got designing all the olympic things.....what with that logo which looks like a kid drew it and now this "kit", its an embarrassment. Hopefully the actual Olympics will be better.....it should be at the price it is.

9. It looks okay but I think Jessica Ennis's knickers would look much better splayed over my face.

10. Shut the **** up, Lycra is the material of dreams and moistness.

11. I agree...its not for blokes or fat biatches....god knows why they think it is.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Britains Finest - The Team GB 4 x 100 relay team pose for a team photo as they make final preparations to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

olypic.jpg

13. On fit women yes (or even slightly unfit ones so long as they have shapely tits)

On men it is an abberation that needs treating with a Jerry can of unleaded and a box of SwanVestas

14. Rubbish, my lovely Tom will look delightful.

15. Its shite.