Mixed race chicks and my fourth reich

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aunty Stella, Sep 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now, when I start my fourth reich, my first order of duty will be to anhilate all chavesses, fat birds, stuck up rich totty, gobby tarts and none compliant women.

Seen as that has just done away with 99.9% of the UK female population, I have decided that the women in my eugenically perfect world shall be of mixed race (my fourth reich isn't racist, it just does away with every cnut that annoys me, so most religionists, politicians, civil servants and basically anyone that argues with me is gone)

I would say that the current world population has chucked up some stunners, but the main thing with them seems to be that they are all of mixed race.

Firstly, I give you Myleen

[​IMG]

Then there is the bird in the new Scorpion King 2 movie, Karen David, half English, half Indian. Even though she looks good here, she looks a lot better in bondage gear in the movies.

[​IMG]

Now I can think of loads more, but it would be a pretty pointless and very long post if I just listed them off.

So, my fellow eugenicists, I ask for your submissions of who should be allowed to live and breed. Must be mixed race though in order to be rid off massive earing wearing gobby chavesses.

For your info, my new fourth reich carries the "Starship Troopers" method of democracy. If you are or have served, you are allowed to have an opinion and to live. If you haven't, then I'm afraid it's either carbon monoxide or cyclon B for you.

And yes, I do understand the irony of eugenics, a reich and mixed race. It's the NAAFI, so if you were thinking of putting me right, go fcuk yourself and join the que for the "showers"

2. Will we have to call you mien furher ?

3. No, you can call me a Vodka with a Stella chaser.

Whilst you're there, get yourself one

4. Thank you mien furher

is there a position going for selecting these mixed race wenchs that can live in the new reich ?

if so I would like to apply for said position and seeing as I asked first the job should go to me

5. There is, but from now on all applicants have to post pictures of their potential nominees.

Failure to do so will mean that only work can guarantee freedom

6. Hiel Stella!!!!!!!

7. No picture, Bradfordshwitz for you.

8. no idea who they are just googled mixed race women

Attached Files:

9. Herren und Damen, I give you the most awesome Tia Carrera.

[​IMG]

And just for good measure...

[​IMG]

Now, about the putsch...?

10. another one

Attached Files:

11. I can't help it, and I know being a civvie i don't get a vote, but before i'm walked off for my 'shower' I would nominate

Kristin Kreuk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited for additional images. (sorry couldn't find any growler shots. ;-) )

12. Quite possibly the only mixed race chick worthy of a poke.

Edited : goddam photo is too big. It was Stacey Dash starko.

13. are you gay!?!? there's lots of fine half-cast totty out there! (in the new order, am I allowed to say 'half-cast'?)

14. All chicks are worth a poke.

Admittedly, some require more beer consumption.

As to mixed race. They tend to be more attractive.

15. Ah, put no picture SkiCarver, so off to Birmighamsen for you.

Work hard, give me your gold teeth and I may not shoot you from my balcony whilst wearing my underpants