Mistresses (You Wish ).....

LancePrivateJones said:
dogmeat said:
LancePrivateJones said:
dogmeat said:
She didn't look as good as that either Dogshirt.
That was last year. Off you go and fap yourself to death...
I shall do just that.

You havn't been with her have you?
You Barstewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youv'e ruined it now :twisted:

I'll have to find another true love 8)

snozzer

Old-Salt
Dervla Kirwin rocks my boat, a combination of prim and proper with a hint of whore in the bedroom...

Mugatu2

Old-Salt
This "Mistresses" programme has a f*cking big cast doesn't it? Since I last watched it, (and according to this thread) it seems to star half the BBC news team, Dervla Kirwan, Michael Schumacher in a wig, and some old cancer victim.

In keeping with the original post, I'll go for Sarah Parrish. At least she's in the f*cking programme. (HINT)

She's filth too. She ends up naked in everything she stars in. She does look older than she is mind you.

snozzer said:
a combination of prim and proper with a hint of whore in the bedroom...
Now that got me thinking...in a deviant sort of way

Of course it helps that her voice is provided by Alex Borstein

Attachments

OldStripey in Original post said:
Shelley Conn, from this old bloke's point of view, MINT. Dark, gorgeous and desirable, my type altogether, and absolutely not a cat's chance in hell... :x but the mind plays great tricks don't it ? :p

Actually....I'd chuck a bone at any of them on that programme. Because I'm a bad chap, and a letch, basically :twisted: woof woof

Indulging me old self and wondering... if you had the chance, which Mistress (Telly or real)would you be knocking up given half a chance?
Mugatu2 said:
This "Mistresses" programme has a f*cking big cast doesn't it? Since I last watched it, (and according to this thread) it seems to star half the BBC news team, Dervla Kirwan, Michael Schumacher in a wig, and some old cancer victim.

In keeping with the original post, I'll go for Sarah Parrish. At least she's in the f*cking programme. (HINT)

She's filth too. She ends up naked in everything she stars in. She does look older than she is mind you.
Didn't read it the same way as you.

Mugatu2 said:

Oi that my bird you're talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Michaela Strachan... hmmm. If I die tomorrow, I'm coming back to earth as an orang-utang and taking my red hairy ass off to Borneo in an effort to capture her affections. There's dedication for you

Latest Threads