Mistresses (You Wish ).....

Alizée Jacotey, Juliette Binoche when she was in Trois Couleurs Bleu & Audrey Hepburn from Sabrina or Roman Holiday.

-DC

I just know I am going straight to Hell for this one :)

My eldests 19 year old missus, spitting image, and I mean a clone of, Megan Fox.

I may have to send him to boarding school in Nepal so that I can comfort her.

Aunty Stella said:

My eldests 19 year old missus, spitting image, and I mean a clone of, Megan Fox.

....Jesssssssus.

I can always part fund the boarding school.. :wink:

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dashing_Chap said:
Alizée Jacotey, Juliette Binoche when she was in Trois Couleurs Bleu & Audrey Hepburn from Sabrina or Roman Holiday.

-DC
What do you reckon of Anne Widdecombe DC old chep?

I thought Edwina Currie was very shaggable in her day and I wish I'd have been that John Major getting blow jobs off her while gallantly leading the country.

Last I heard she was slightly balding, but I remember seeing a fab portrait of her in the Torygraph leading a rebellion against the gobment in 2000 when I was still a schoolboy. I much prefer brunettes but I think I’d pork her just for being a radical conservative, Maggie would get it too, followed by a rousing chorus of Rule Britannia.

~D.C.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dashing_Chap said:
Last I heard she was slightly balding, but I remember seeing a fab portrait of her in the Torygraph leading a rebellion against the gobment in 2000 when I was still a schoolboy. I much prefer brunettes but I think I’d pork her just for being a radical conservative, Maggie would get it too, followed by a rousing chorus of Rule Britannia.

~D.C.
What the fuck have you got against bald women.

Is there something wrong with you?

As for 'Rule Britannia' forget it.

Try Shostakovitch 5 it is fucking marks.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Aunty Stella said:

Hell, you say? Fancy going halves on the taxi? A good number of my sister's 16-18 year old mates are mighty appealing, and filthy as anything.

Were I to take on a mistress however, it would have to be:

Kaley Cuoco.

Mmm.

There is something quite alluring about Kate Silverton. I bet she is a right goer as well.

smallbore

Old-Salt
Fiona Fullerton

And she still looks good.

Odo_de_StAmand said:
Fiona Bruce AND Kate Silverton - I might as well die happy !!!
A truly righteous ambition

Saw them together on Top Gear; tight trousers, leather jackets, squirming together on the leather sofa...I'm afraid I had a bit of a moment there.

Attachments

Doc_Henry

Old-Salt

they'd both get smashed all over the place.

Sluggy :?: :wink: :?: :wink: