Mistresses (You Wish ).....

Shelley Conn, from this old bloke's point of view, MINT. Dark, gorgeous and desirable, my type altogether, and absolutely not a cat's chance in hell... :x but the mind plays great tricks don't it ? :p

Actually....I'd chuck a bone at any of them on that programme. Because I'm a bad chap, and a letch, basically :twisted: woof woof

Indulging me old self and wondering... if you had the chance, which Mistress (Telly or real)would you be knocking up given half a chance?

Attachments

Stacey Slater off Eastenders

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Harriot Harman in SR6 (without canister) and Boots Ski March
Standby!!!

LancePrivateJones said:
OldStripey said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Anne Widdecombe.
:twisted: ....that blonde bombshell....minx I reckon :wink:

I preferred her as a Brunette, and I believe she is still a Virgin.

There's sexy.
In Basic Instinct 3, u think? Interesting thought....second thoughts.. 8O I know, I just suggested A W for the lead in Basic instinct 3, how shall I be forgiven ? If ever?

Fiona Bruce - sorry it's an age thing!

Fiona Bruce AND Kate Silverton - I might as well die happy !!!

I think the OP was referring to which of THE Mistresses in the series of the same name, so it has to be either Orla Brady or Sarah Parish for me.....

Odo

Odo_de_StAmand said:
Fiona Bruce AND Kate Silverton - I might as well die happy !!!

I think the OP was referring to which of THE Mistresses in the series of the same name, so it has to be either Orla Brady or Sarah Parish for me.....

Odo
Feck it, all of em, together....no, one at a time...no, no, two at a time, no............. :? Will get back to you

callum13 said:
out of them 4, the one on the far left does it for me :D
Two's up then, but after OS, in fact, I'll call you next week afterwards, and cross my palm with watermelon and sunflower seeds first. We can make it happen if the price is right.....

Latest Threads