Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by datumhead, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst reading some old forums I came across a post from Mistersoft.

He was a popular poster and suddenly dissapeared of the radar. Anyone know how he is, or has he got himself one of those "lives" that seem so elusive to some of us?

A lot of the members who were active 18 months-2years ago have now either left, been binned/banned or have tragicaly passed on.

I know it's only 'tinternet but sometimes you get a good banter going with someone....... :D
  2. I too enjoyed his witty slant on life. I think he was based in Holland after he left the firm. I hope he is OK and if silent but still enjoying the craic here on the site. If he is in diffs I hope he can PM me to give him a wee dig out and helping hand.
  3. I've not missed him. We had a difference of opinion, he thought fifty posts a day of poor one line puns spread across every thread on the site, was a worthwhile and amusing contribution.
    Many of us thought otherwise.
    We had words, he stopped posting.
  4. Thats right, I gave him a cyber dead leg and nicked his second life lunch money.
  5. You picked on him and made him leave.
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Quite right. Should have invited him to the Secret Garden where you fellate each other.

Not judging. Whatever makes you happy.

Edit: But by Christ, he wasn't funny.
  7. We had a frank exchange of views, mano e mano. He got all upset and ran away. How lame is that.
  8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

9. He's a mod in the following forum:

I believe that for him the internet IS life. Between here and the other forum he's totted up 11,000 posts including 9,934 one-liner pun-type things. I actually began to think he was trying out a self-penned Marx Brothers musical on us line by line...
  10. Thanks Stained_Eligius. I remember asking about Mistersoft in June, here:

B_AND_T said Mistersoft had been "quite ill". I'll pass this on to B_AND_T.
  11. You had time to count them all? and I though Mistersoft needed a life! :)
  12. He is alive and well and around on the Army Air Corps website.

He was at the Corps 50th..... i thought the black eyes were due to tiredness, not from bullying from Sandmanbadboyfez
  13. Mistersoft is alive and is as well as his condition permits. He's still writing and keeps out of trouble with many other projects.
  14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Hello 'Clacket' Dolly.