Misssed oppertunity?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chiefwiggum, Jul 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3892819.stm

Did we miss the oppertunity of storming the French capital?
    The Guards could of moved under cover of the heavily armed Red Arrows and imposed British rule on the cheese eating surrender monkeys!!! :lol:

2. Check out the links attached to the news story to read about how close we really are to our French cousins. What a Firking load of todge

100 years of special friendship between the two countries, and I always thought that I hated the French.

As Clive Anderson put it " Le Tossers!"

3. Are those frog spies cunningly disguised as Guards Orifices. HM Customs check passports on the way in!

4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I gather that one of the horses on parade is called 'Agincourt'.... :lol:

5. gizzard , apparently you don't have to storm the French capital , they never put a fight up anyway , you just need to turn up mob handed and act menacing , and the botty feelers run away. :roll: :wink:

6. Does this mean that Paris has fallen to the British at long last?

Do we want it?

7. not unless you want to be up to your knees in dog sh*t , city of romance my arrse , no the smelly french tw*ts are welcome to the dump.

8. Yeah, roger that.

Never been there myself, but all the SPAM's that I work with all want to do Paris. Firking nutters, unless of course they are talking about that Paris Hilton bird, dirty Bast'ards they are!

9. the fact a spam wants to visit it confirms it is of no interest whatsoever to a person with any intelligence whatsoever, £5.00 for a can of coke anyone ???

cheeky frog f*ckers !!

no f*ck it lets take the place , and melt down their phoney blackpool tower for scrap.

10. That's BS. This SPAM wouldn't be caught dead in France! :roll:

Never had the desire. If I want to be treated like crap, I can go to New York…much shorter trip. :wink: