Misssed oppertunity?

Check out the links attached to the news story to read about how close we really are to our French cousins. What a Firking load of todge

100 years of special friendship between the two countries, and I always thought that I hated the French.

As Clive Anderson put it " Le Tossers!"

Are those frog spies cunningly disguised as Guards Orifices. HM Customs check passports on the way in!

gizzard , apparently you don't have to storm the French capital , they never put a fight up anyway , you just need to turn up mob handed and act menacing , and the botty feelers run away. :roll: :wink:

not unless you want to be up to your knees in dog sh*t , city of romance my arrse , no the smelly french tw*ts are welcome to the dump.

Yeah, roger that.

Never been there myself, but all the SPAM's that I work with all want to do Paris. Firking nutters, unless of course they are talking about that Paris Hilton bird, dirty Bast'ards they are!

gizzardtoo said:
Yeah, roger that.

Never been there myself, but all the SPAM's that I work with all want to do Paris. Firking nutters, unless of course they are talking about that Paris Hilton bird, dirty Bast'ards they are!
the fact a spam wants to visit it confirms it is of no interest whatsoever to a person with any intelligence whatsoever, £5.00 for a can of coke anyone ???

cheeky frog f*ckers !!

no f*ck it lets take the place , and melt down their phoney blackpool tower for scrap.