Missing white woman syndrome?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Devil_Dog, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not exactly true,Mrs. Tunstall was mentioned in the National News here. CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, FOX, all ran the story on TV. USA Today, NY Post, NY Daily News, NY Times in My Area as well
  2. A thirty second segment did not a crisis make.
  3. That one certainly hit the San Francisco bay area news. However, that one just went on for a few days, not the weeks/months that Holloway got up to.

4. (With apologies to my limey friends) they are still talking about Holloway over here.Something about her death being connected to the liberal agenda.Disgusting to say the least.
  5. Gary Condit killed her!
  6. No, No that was Mary Jo Kopechne :p
  7. Gary who??

Seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if they blamed Bill Clinton.After all, he is resposible for the North Korea nuclear explosion, the failure to capture Bin Laden,911, Hurricane Katrina and global warming, the JFK assasination, the Great Deppression, the Crusades, Jesus's crucifixion etc etc....
  8. Hmmm.. sounds as though you forgot the Holocaust, the 69 Mets, Slavery, & "Ishtar"
  9. It would be nice if "missing white woman syndrome" was a myth, but it's true