Missing tycoon found with head carved a la Inglorious Basterds

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by broken_man, Feb 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Missing property tycoon found lost, ragged and scarred

A missing Irish property developer has been found wandering, lost and emaciated on a country road, eight months after he disappeared. Kevin McGeever, 68, is recovering in hospital in Mullingar, County Westmeath. He was found barefoot, ragged and with an abusive word carved into his head.

Sounds a bit of a mental and interesting case - I really want to know what the word is.
  2. I love the fact that the guards sent out for a curry chip for him!
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

It's got to be the Lady C word. Or maybe he was similar to a trout?
  4. Media here are reporting that he had "thief" carved on his forehead, they also allege that Russian mafia were involved.
  5. It rather sounds as though one of the Baron's survival courses has gone horribly wrong.
    • Like Like x 15
  6. You shouldn't steal from the Russians, clearly!
  7. Yea seen that on the news this morning interested in it myself , looked on a few sites no details are given about what was carved in his head or who it was . Although you could have a good guess what organisation was responsible.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. yes, understandably property developers don't elicit much sympathy in Ireland these days.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Awol for 8 months?
  10. He now has a bumhole like winsock.
  11. If he'd cheated Russians he'd be dead. He wouldn't have been found emaciated but alive he would've been found emasculated and dead.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Are we sure the carved word wasn't "WALT"?
  13. Ah well ,I`m sure his Mammy still loves him.
  14. I hope they carved it backwards, so it made sense in the mirror. To do anything else smacks of half-arse effort and lack of imagination.
    • Like Like x 3