Missing thread.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by craign, Mar 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Erm... what happened to the thread about the chap suggesting he'd rather hire paedophiles than ex-squaddies?

There was nothing defamatory in the thread. He admitted everything. There was nothing abusive in the thread, it was positively civilised in NAAFI terms. There was nothing that breached any of the Rules and Regs.

Has the aforementioned chappie managed to get at someone who buckled without actually reading the thread?

2. You mean someone with the power to pull threads doesn't want this discussed:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2893828/Ranting-Karl-Winn-Id-rather-employ-a-paedo-than-a-hero.html

3. Can the previous poster of his e-mail address on the original thread repost it here please?

4. There you go, bud, you can have his company's bank details too...

http://www.webeurope.co.uk/contactus.php

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

More likely its been pulled while they check if there are any legal implications for ARRSE, if not it will be back. Patience Padwan ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. The emails I sent have all been returned :? but....
    Linky thingy

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Yes..remember the Padre...

8. And you don't want to click on the press release button either. :evil:

9. Stuff it, I'm just going to keep ringing their phone and hanging up :D

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. More likely someone with the power to pull threads tries to prevent this site attracting even more mongs.

12. Why ring the phone and hang up? Its a pointless exercise and amounts to harassment. It is probably also illegal under some act or other to do with the use of telephones. If you disagree with his statement about kiddy fiddlers vs army there is nothing to prevent you from calling him as often as you like to discuss the matter, provided you are not abusive. To have a lot of people calling and emailing him is far better than the odd person continualy making anonymous calls and putting the phone down.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Isn't paintballing wannabe violence and doesn't his company do websites for 2 paintball firms?

14. Who gives a f*ck? Big deal, he doesn't want to employ ex-squaddies (or whatever it is). His pissy little company can do whatever it likes, there's plenty who have a more positive opinion on what we do and help us all they can. He can shrivel up and blow away, no skin off my nose.

This is just another excuse to rev up the outrage bus and unsuprisingly it's been run in The Sun, we all know they love us....................well, unless they can shift a few papers gobbing off how sh*t we are. It'll be old news by tomorrow.

15. Good point well presented eodmatt :)
    I'll just keep on ringing him and asking for his opinion on all things military :soldier: