Missing thread in Health and Fitness

COs - any idea why? There's a google cache of it, and unless someone got really angry about 5/3/1 we weren't remotely being contentious.....

Not a problem if it's a ghost in the machine, we'll just start a new thread about baby oil, budgie-smugglers and improbable tan.

Title of the thread please and roughly when it was? Worrying to know that google is caching pages and something I will check.

I'm not sure if it's cached, but if you do a google search on a specific string (I used site:ARRSE - The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) 5/3/1) it returns the requested thread 2nd link down. Click on it but it takes you to here and says the thread cannot be found.

Who knows, but it really doesn't matter.

Removed by forastero - perhaps it was spammed and he did thread instead of post mistake. Suggest a PM

not a problem, we've restarted it!

A similar thing appears to have happened RE: Bomber Boys thread (The recent Ewan & Colin McGregor programme).

As I had recorded the show, I decided not to read the thread until after I had watched the programme so as not to spoil my enjoyment, however when I went to read the thread, there was no sign of it.
When I googled it, a link appeared that refers to the "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" message.

Google

Any ideas?

Also a slip of spam delete post / delete thread. We think the problem might be related to our automated spam system which makes it a bit too easy to get rid of things. I apologise and will look into it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

(I had begun to assume that someone had started to crayon 'Guy Gibsons Labrador' all over the thread...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
seaweed ARRSE: Site Issues 10
Queensman Gunners 0
ex_colonial The Intelligence Cell 13