Missing The Boat?

Just got a flash news about the Brit Government putting the carrier Ark Royal up on E-bay or something.. Deadline for bids is June??

Time for an ARRSE whip round? Anchor it off shore al a Sealand and declare ARRSELand open for business. Fly in fly out.. plenty of rooms with views and hot and cold buffet/bar/girls?

Gentlemen Only Club of course [ special coins, secret handshake and the like ] annual fee to keep things humming..

would put up the funds myself but find I"m a bit skint this month..end of the first quarter and all and the bond issues were a bit down..

Just got a flash news about the Brit Government putting the carrier Ark Royal up on E-bay or something.. Deadline for bids is June??

Time for an ARRSE whip round? Anchor it off shore al a Sealand and declare ARRSELand open for business. Fly in fly out.. plenty of rooms with views and hot and cold buffet/bar/girls?

Gentlemen Only Club of course [ special coins, secret handshake and the like ] annual fee to keep things humming..

would put up the funds myself but find I"m a bit skint this month..end of the first quarter and all and the bond issues were a bit down..
We already have a plan to ship immigrants back to the medditerranian and then open it as a party boat on the way home, so it pays both ways. Nach it will have the DJ decks and bar I can see the gentlemans club easily being fitted in and being an exculsive section.