Missing Testimonial

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Min_Jita, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know lots of people haven't received one but i'd like to get mine at some point...

To try and cut a long story short, I left the army in May 08. My testimonial was submitted to be signed by the CO as I left and I was told it would be sent on to me at my civvi address. After lots of to-ing and fro-ing between JPAC and my last unit, my last unit wrote another one and resent it to 'Glasgow' recorded delivery by all accounts, in December. I've still not received it and all JPAC/unit do is play the blame game everytime I ring up to try and find out where it is.

Can any of you helpful admin bods help me out with a contact / number / address (preferably of someone in a more senior position than those at the JPAC enquiries centre who have been pretty much totally useless, before I have to resort to writing to Soldier mag?

Many thanks in advance..
  2. Testimonial comes from your unit, not Glasgow (which would explain why JPAC are no help.....).

It's now produced within the unit, signed and stamped and should be given to you as they boot you out the door (that's what we do).

I would suggest speaking again to your unit :D
  3. Cheers, pity my last unit couldn't get it right when I left in May, still sounds like they don't know what they're doing when I ring them now!

Thanks for advising