Missing Teen found safe....No wonder shes ugly

She's a sweet rig!

It must be gutting to be so minging that you can't even get an Albanian truck driver to roll a carpet around your lifeless corpse, then dump you on the hard shoulder of the M6.

she does look a bit off though. kind of a cross breed...

either her parents were siblings or they were both downies

Those eyes don't quite point in the same direction, do they? Double chin at 16, rest of her must be a lard arse too

Sent shivers down me spine that, you lot mentioning St Helens, Parr & Sutton Manor.............. ffs ! you'll be talking about Leigh & Tyldesley next, which will mean that you have gone too far down the road of sickness & depravity.

And please do not mention Runcorn or Widnes, where all locals share just two surnames...

To be honest... I'd do it after a few beers. But only if I was gagging for a fcuk.

Which is most of the time, come to think of it.

Christ! I thought she was really ugly, then I realised the article was in a St. Helens local paper, and to be honest, she's one of the better ones...

charloote church has let herself go a bit, has'nt she????

A teen ? she looks like a 30 year old crack whore on death row - reminds me of that aileen wournos

Attachments

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
dazk55 said:
Sent shivers down me spine that, you lot mentioning St Helens, Parr & Sutton Manor.............. ffs ! you'll be talking about Leigh & Tyldesley next, which will mean that you have gone too far down the road of sickness & depravity.

And please do not mention Runcorn or Widnes, where all locals share just two surnames...
I was a teacher in Widnes for a bit. Scary place... There was one student whoose knuckles used to drag on the ground as they walked and their facial structure was remarkably similar to spaz's avatar.

theiftaker said:
zubrzycki said:
she does look a bit off though. kind of a cross breed...

either her parents were siblings or they were both downies
In this town probably both.
From St Helens probably has a higher sperm count than the male population. Probably got raped and thrown out the cab of one of O'Conners.