Missing student, original suspect arrested for lewd act, bugrlarly

I am sure some of you be following the missing student so fingers crossed hope they find the student alive and put her folks st ease.

What I find weird and apologies for the tabloid link but something does not ring right ...they say that the initial suspect (Polish butcher) has now been charged with several offences to include

Polish butcher pleads not guilty to sex act in Libby Squire's street | Daily Mail Online

1) Jerking off in public

2) Apprently voyeruism of someone engaged in a sexual act without their consent (??) so wondering if the suspect was watching another individual also performing a lewd act in public or happen to be lucky and peered through someone’s ground floor window.

3). Breaking and entering ....the houses he did over , he made off with bunch of sex toys in each? Must be either pot luck or he has x ray vision?

Cheers

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I am sure some of you be following the missing student so fingers crossed hope they find the student alive and put her folks st ease.

What I find weird and apologies for the tabloid link but something does not ring right ...they say that the initial suspect (Polish butcher) has now been charged with several offences to include

Polish butcher pleads not guilty to sex act in Libby Squire's street | Daily Mail Online

1) Jerking off in public

2) Apprently voyeruism of someone engaged in a sexual act without their consent (??) so wondering if the suspect was watching another individual also performing a lewd act in public or happen to be lucky and peered through someone’s ground floor window.

3). Breaking and entering ....the houses he did over , he made off with bunch of sex toys in each? Must be either pot luck or he has x ray vision?

Cheers
For how he targeted behaviour 3, quite possibly see behaviour 2.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
1) Jerking off in public

Cheers
Before we get too deeply into the trial, has anyone here got something they wish to get off their chest?

What is weird about it ?

I believe time was running out to hold the suspect with regards to the student. Whack him with additional charges to hold and grill for a longer time period.
The body is going to turn up eventually and he does seem to be a bit of a flight risk so it seems to be the smart move.

Having a Tommy Tank in public's a crime? Political correctness gone mad, I tell you.
You could always say it’s a Brexit protest, like that bird going round getting her growler out at every opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm would any folk leave their buzzing toys on display in living room , open curtains for all to see?

Cheers
Yes. A friend of mine from student days used to leave hers on the table in her room, which could be a bit of a conversation stopper for those invited in (to her room) for the first time.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Ummm would any folk leave their buzzing toys on display in living room , open curtains for all to see?

Cheers
I was assuming he was watching people have sex. No great sexual thrill in watching someone drinking tea and watching Coronation Street. In fact, the article itself suggests this:

'On January 23, 2018, Relowicz allegedly observed another person doing a private act knowing that person had not consented for his own sexual gratification.'

Yes I'm speculating, but it is a reasonable assertion.

Last edited:

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Just as a slight aside, I was listening to the radio whilst in the car yesterday when the story was mentioned. It said something to the effect of 'the man charged with the disappearance of a Hull student'.

My hearing was slightly off due to the traffic and I heard, 'the man charged with the disappearance of a whole student'. Not terribly funny in the scheme of things but it gave me a quick 'eh? Whowhatwherenow?' moment.