Missing posts linked to usernames

When I indulge in a bit of internet stalking and click on people previous posts I can only see todays and then it goes back to 2008 with nothing in between.

I think @Bad CO or @Good CO are fiddling with the content - the Tapatalk App has had no "participated" content on it all day, and is now slowly rebuilding from early 2013.

Bad CO

Admin
We replaced a hard disk on the database server earlier today which means we've got to rebuild the search cache. This takes a surprisingly long time due to my insistence that we retain every post and thread right from day one.

Internet stalkers you should be grateful .....

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
We replaced a hard disk on the database server earlier today which means we've got to rebuild the search cache. This takes a surprisingly long time due to my insistence that we retain every post and thread right from day one.

Plus the search engine for the MODS to read all PMs is quite large too.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

No search? Your insistence on retaining posts, 12000 of mine naffed off including my lovely Peter Sutcliffe thread. What's your mothers phone number?

Jeeze you can do what you like with my posts, I only use the site for my own entertainment..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jeeze you can do what you like with my posts, I only use the site for my own entertainment..
The COs can keep my posts and even my 'likes', but please leave me the Bullshit icons I have earned with my wit and erudition :p

The COs can keep my posts and even my 'likes', but please leave me the Bullshit icons I have earned with my wit and erudition :p

Spare a thought for poor old @rgjbloke, the most bullshitted man in ARRSE history. More than Earth, Bugsy and Spider combined.

Edit, I've just noticed Bugsy holds the record. A bit like the Irish 100 metres.

Latest Threads