Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Pension Payment

Hey your boy Bernie will make sure you fulfill your societal obligations now!

No he won't, never voted for him, don't know him and don't want to know him. Don't you try turning Wyoming's treachery around on me to ease your guilt boy.

Only Colorado will have anything to do with your lot these days, your lot being of the same stripe. As far a Montana, Idaho, Utah and South Dakota are concerned, Wyoming residents are Persona non Grata and all vehicles with a Wyoming licence plate are being turned around at the State Borders.

We don't want your kind here.

anglo

LE
No he won't, never voted for him, don't know him and don't want to know him. Don't you try turning Wyoming's treachery around on me to ease your guilt boy.

Only Colorado will have anything to do with your lot these days, your lot being of the same stripe. As far a Montana, Idaho, Utah and South Dakota are concerned, Wyoming residents are Persona non Grata and all vehicles with a Wyoming licence plate are being turned around at the State Borders.

Racist

Don't you mean species(ist)? That lot in Wyoming, no way are they human. Not with the 12 fingers and toes they all have and their teeth. Man their teeth look like an old piano keyboard ffs.

Very, very strange lot them folks from Wyoming.

Well I can't say Big High Country is on the list of places to travel to anymore damn drug addicted state...The Southern part of MT is turning into a mini California. Utah is well Utah and Nebraska still likes the money. But FOCO does have Rodizio which does have an appealing quality...

Well I can't say Big High Country is on the list of places to travel to anymore damn drug addicted state...The Southern part of MT is turning into a mini California. Utah is well Utah and Nebraska still likes the money. But FOCO does have Rodizio which does have an appealing quality...

Given the thread I reckon we had better give the banter a wee break now, don't want the mods after us.

Finally got a result and on checking the bank account online I find that the missing payment goes into my account tomorrow morning. After two and half months of being told different things by different people such as a trace of where the money went takes 10 days then being told by another it takes 20 days or being told twice that someone would phone me within a week (no one ever did) I thought to hell with them.

Last Monday the 8th Feb I sent an email to the CEO Duncan Watson and lo and behold things got sorted pronto. In all honesty I really didn't mind waiting while it got fixed through the usual channels but the thing that pi$$ed me off was their BS about Team Leaders going to call me and it not happening and then moving the goalposts when it suited them.

Thanks to everyone except @Steamboat :roll: for the help and advice in dealing with this crap.

Cheers guys.

Sam

Last edited:
Finally got a result and on checking the bank account online I find that the missing payment goes into my account tomorrow morning. After two and half months of being told different things by different people such as a trace of where the money went takes 10 days then being told by another it takes 20 days or being told twice that someone would phone me within a week (no one ever did) I thought to hell with them.

Last Monday the 8th Feb I sent an email to the CEO Duncan Watson and lo and behold things got sorted pronto. In all honesty I really didn't mind waiting while it got fixed through the usual channels but the thing that pi$$ed me off was their BS about Team Leaders going to call me and it not happening and then moving the goalposts when it suited them.

Thanks to everyone except @Steamboat :roll: for the help and advice in dealing with this crap.

Cheers guys.

Sam
First world problems!

Latest Threads