Missing Pension Payment

When it comes to money I never forget who owes me what. I see the retirement age is now 68 and it's under review to pushing the age back again. I'm thinking they really don't want to pay out OAP's so keep pushing the retirement age back and using the excuse people are living longer.

Well what if people are living longer, they paid in so fecking well pay up.
You must be Scottish...

You must be Scottish...

Did you just assume my nationality you Nazi? Your motives and subsequent move to Texas becomes clearer now. You're one of those gay proud boys.

Where's that outrage bus when it's needed? It's bloody typical, there's never one when you need it then three come along at once.

The problems of having the lowest bidder maintaining anything.

@Sam The Bam just to give you some more potential good news for the future, if you don't already know. You know that you can claim your UK state pension also do you not?

All the years you paid in give you a pro-rated balance amount for a state pension. So you are entitled to claim that.

I was paid up before we moved here with 30 years of contributions. Then the buggers upped it to 35 years so I have paid the top up over the last few years.

If you go to the website: Browse: State Pension - GOV.UK

Go to the pension forecast fill in the relevant info and you get a forecast of the amount you will receive.

This applies to all the other expats too: @TXSapper @Accidental_discharge and all the others who were thrown out of the UK went on walkabout.
I never forget who owes me money, it's in my Yiddish genes (never mind the quality, feel the width!).

Did you just assume my nationality you Nazi? Your motives and subsequent move to Texas becomes clearer now. You're one of those gay proud boys.

Where's that outrage bus when it's needed? It's bloody typical, there's never one when you need it then three come along at once.

I would apologize.. But sweaty socks are well known for not being able to communicate in the Queens English.

Anyway, time to polish my doc martens and get the bomber jacket out the laundry!

So it's still at 65 then? TBH I don't think I paid in enough to get a pension as I've been here for over three decades.

SWMBO just informed me there is a qualifying period, she recalls that it may be 10 years.

Go to their online widget and check if and what you might get.

SWMBO just informed me there is a qualifying period, she recalls that it may be 10 years.

Go to their online widget and check if and what you might get.

Cheers I'll have a look and see what is says.

I have just tried contacting Veterans UK services pension section but it has an 0800 number and my phone won't accept it. saying it's a non valid number. Does anyone in the UK know of an alternative number to 0800 one?

Cheers

I have just tried contacting Veterans UK services pension section but it has an 0800 number and my phone won't accept it. saying it's a non valid number. Does anyone in the UK know of an alternative number to 0800 one?

Cheers
Telephone (overseas): +44 1253 866 043

or email:
veterans-uk@mod.gov.uk

Edit: Normal Service 8.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday (GMT)

Telephone (overseas): +44 1253 866 043

or email:
veterans-uk@mod.gov.uk

Edit: Normal Service 8.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday (GMT)

Cheers for that Tappet, I did manage to get through but all they could do is give me the number for the Pension Ombudsman, going to give them a call and see what they are doing.

I called Equiniti again yesterday and as usual got the runaround again and that was after speaking to one of their team leaders.

Well now I am searching for the phone number and email for Duncan Watson who is the CEO - EQ Paymaster.

Anyone wants to help finding that number and email address please feel free to do so.

Cheers for that Tappet, I did manage to get through but all they could do is give me the number for the Pension Ombudsman, going to give them a call and see what they are doing.

I called Equiniti again yesterday and as usual got the runaround again and that was after speaking to one of their team leaders.

Well now I am searching for the phone number and email for Duncan Watson who is the CEO - EQ Paymaster.

Anyone wants to help finding that number and email address please feel free to do so.
This is their official contact info:

Armed Forces Pensions:

Telephone
: Equiniti Armed Forces Helpline 0345 1212 514

Email: General enquiry to veteransukpensions@equiniti.com.

Need a Veterans UK Overseas Pension Payment form? - Available to download here

However I would try dropping Duncan.Watson@equiniti.com an email and see if that gets through. This could well be his mobile number as well:

1612367484217.png

Cheers mate I found it as well after searching. . I have just called Equiniti back and spoke to a team leader, got the usual runaround. I then asked if they knew who Duncan Watson was and they replied they did know who he was.

I have told them they have one week to sort this sh!t out our my next call is to Mr Watson, that really flustered yon Team Leader that did.

But sweaty socks are well known for not being able to communicate in the Queens English.

You trying to tell me that Brummies, Mancs, Geordies, Cornwall, Devon and all the other regional dialects speak the Queens English?

laff.jpg

Would you ladies just learn to use Americanized English and stop with that dying language. Good lord you two left the world decades ago...

That bastardized version used here is anything but English. Back into your cage serpent.