Missing Pay Statments

Whilst on tour in Iraq last year i have had some of my pay statments not get to me.

Does any body know if it is possible to reorder them through the system and if so how i go about it as my clerk does not know.

Mad Ferret

thank for you reply, I am on Army net i just woundered if there was any way of getting the paper version that i am missing.

also they are not all on army net i have about 8 years missing.

Im not sure, l think the clerks / administrators or whatever they like to call themselves these days should have at least 12 months hard copy?

Try to spaking to the RAWO? (Thats Q Dollar, not Q Baguette)...

I have a few missing myself from May-Sept 97, I don't think they can be retrieved though. Anyone able to confirm this?

Gents.... Pre JPA we used to keep 2 yrs worth but post JPA we dont get a copy. Sorry guys but you can't get copies back that far.

PPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gents.... Pre JPA we used to keep 2 yrs worth but post JPA we dont get a copy. Sorry guys but you can't get copies back that far.

PPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really need copies then you should apply to SPVA @ Kentigern House, they should keep microfiche copies of all your statements throughout your career. Start by phoning the JPAEC, but you may need to write in a formal request.

Paymaster said:
If you really need copies then you should apply to SPVA @ Kentigern House, they should keep microfiche copies of all your statements throughout your career. Start by phoning the JPAEC, but you may need to write in a formal request.
Any particular format of letter, or are we (once again) dealing with civilians?