Missing Pay Statments

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by defender, Jan 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst on tour in Iraq last year i have had some of my pay statments not get to me.

Does any body know if it is possible to reorder them through the system and if so how i go about it as my clerk does not know.

2. Mad Ferret

thank for you reply, I am on Army net i just woundered if there was any way of getting the paper version that i am missing.

also they are not all on army net i have about 8 years missing.

3. Im not sure, l think the clerks / administrators or whatever they like to call themselves these days should have at least 12 months hard copy?

Try to spaking to the RAWO? (Thats Q Dollar, not Q Baguette)...

4. I have a few missing myself from May-Sept 97, I don't think they can be retrieved though. Anyone able to confirm this?

5. Gents.... Pre JPA we used to keep 2 yrs worth but post JPA we dont get a copy. Sorry guys but you can't get copies back that far.

PPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Gents.... Pre JPA we used to keep 2 yrs worth but post JPA we dont get a copy. Sorry guys but you can't get copies back that far.

PPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. If you really need copies then you should apply to SPVA @ Kentigern House, they should keep microfiche copies of all your statements throughout your career. Start by phoning the JPAEC, but you may need to write in a formal request.

8. Any particular format of letter, or are we (once again) dealing with civilians?