Missing members

Where are the following, have they vanished?

Ex-Marine
Fagdaf
Swagger
Rigger
Pile

None seem to post any longer, are they dead?

E

error_unknown

I was at Chez-Rigsby this weekend.

The new place he's working are PC Nazis. Your not allowed to even visit forums, never mind post. He still reads it from time to time at the weekends, but is obviously off the pace.

mighty_doh-nut said:

Ex-Marine
Fagdaf
Swagger
Rigger
Pile

BB aint got hold of them has she??? :roll:

mighty_doh-nut said:

Ex-Marine
Fagdaf
Swagger
Rigger
Pile

You have got o work on your grammar Donut.

That should read, "Missing their members" and not merely 'missing members. :D

Whatever happened to Terry Collier and Bob Ferris ? They were a couple of likely lads

What has happened to Ma Sonic ? Been replaced by a dirty dago !!

Also Foggy Balla? Bought the farm ?

Where's whatisname. That numpty who couldn't spell Rupert. MDN will know who I'm on about as we had a ball ripping the piss out of him, about 6-7 months back. Donut, who was that?

What happened to the TA clown, 'Combat Shadow' he called himself? He was a big pal of Sniper Slags. What a fcking clown that boy was.

Where's Stained Underpants and his mate Gunners Ringpiece? I know Gunners Ringpiece is up in ******** Bks, . He moved up there with **Bty from *******. He's still alive......in case anybody is interested.

To be honest I'm glad they have fcuked off. Complete cheesers one and all.

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There is no ** Bty now in ******** although there is a ** Regt RA in ******* from whence ** Bty (The Battleaxe Company) RA migrated northwards...

:roll:

No, doris, unless you were trog/trogulus. Which I don't think you were as he was a bloke and your not. Although, I'm begining to wonder if you might be his mum/sister/auntie/goldfish with a comment like that. :lol:

Captain_Crusty said:
There is no ** Bty now in ****** although there is a **Regt RA in ******* from whence ** Bty (The Battleaxe Company) RA migrated northwards...

:roll:
Thanks for that CC. Doesn't change the price of fish though...............he's still a cheeser!

Yep, been on the missing list for eight days now, maybe he has set up home with Leanne and her sister

Latest Threads