Missing girl, Met officer arrested

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
ITN News reporting a serving police officer from the Met is under arrest and being questioned in relation to missing Londoner Sarah Everard

Named in two other Fleet Street titles earlier today.

[ Apologies if this has been posted previously - Mods plse merge as required. ]

Last edited:
Seen this on the news.
Doesn't say what rank or department He/She works for.
I can imagine that the Met will be looking at an awful lot of things the officer in question has been involved in, is this poor lass one of many?

Wasn't Dennis Nielsen a special in the Met when he was killing?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Interesting - 7 replies in 9 minutes....I gen thought this was 'old news'.

For a second there I wondered if the Arrse pro-Police lobby had decided this was a 'non-story'

@Old Stab - flex your Google-fu.......plenty of details on the web concerning the as yet innocent officer in the frame.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Interesting - 7 replies in 9 minutes....I gen thought this was 'old news'.

For a second there I wondered if the Arrse pro-Police lobby had decided this was a 'non-story'

@Old Stab - flex your Google-fu.......plenty of details on the web concerning the as yet innocent officer in the frame.
We have a pro Police lobby on this site?

FEASG

LE
According to a mate on FB, the copper served with 1 PWRR, at some time. But I don't know if he was a member of the Bn or an attachment.

According to a mate on FB, the copper served with 1 PWRR, at some time. But I don't know if he was a member of the Bn or an attachment.
Had a RSM from PWRR , Good bloke as well shorter than most of us firm but fair.

Fingers crossed said lass is alive and found ASAP.

Without making light of this situation it reeks of an espionage spy type thriller from book or movie or tv series

-missing lass

- DPG Officer nicked as well as another suspect who is female.

What’s her and her family background ? Any politics

Did she date or friends with someone from embassy said officer guarding

is she mates with two suspects nicked ?

cheers

Nice for the family to know that their missing daughter finally matters after the story and appeals to find her have been pushed way down on the list of media priority for over a week by Meghan Markle. :roll:

Had a RSM from PWRR , Good bloke as well shorter than most of us firm but fair.

Fingers crossed said lass is alive and found ASAP.

Without making light of this situation it reeks of an espionage spy type thriller from book or movie or tv series

-missing lass

- DPG Officer nicked as well as another suspect who is female.

What’s her and her family background ? Any politics

Did she date or friends with someone from embassy said officer guarding

is she mates with two suspects nicked ?

cheers

Highly doubtful at this point, although I'd be happy to be proven wrong, Especially since he was arrested on suspicion of murder, among other offences.

Incoming conspiracy theories about this being staged as a distraction from Harry and Meghan's racism allegations in 5...4...3...

Nice for the family to know that their missing daughter finally matters after the story and appeals to find her have been pushed way down on the list of media priority for over a week by Meghan Markle. :roll:
If the Burmese army were carrying out their ethnic cleansing of the Rhohinga this week, the Meghan Markle interview and allegations of racism would knock it well down the list of media priorities.

Chef

LE
Seen this on the news.
Doesn't say what rank or department He/She works for.
I can imagine that the Met will be looking at an awful lot of things the officer in question has been involved in, is this poor lass one of many?

Wasn't Dennis Nielsen a special in the Met when he was killing?
Dennis Nielsen joined the army then did time as a special. So too did John Christie, served WWI then was a wartime special constable. Both serial killers.

Dennis Nielsen joined the army then did time as a special. So too did John Christie, served WWI then was a wartime special constable. Both serial killers.
Nielsen was an ACC cook, served in Aden. He joined the Met as a constable and left while still in his probation. He served in Willesden police station, Willesden Green, Brent, NW10, NW London. A friend and collegue who was there with him at that time on the same relief said 'he seemed a strange bloke but he made cracking breakfast's for the blokes on early turn.'