Missing Girl - Australia

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
That's awful, let's hope she's found safe and well soon.

8 days now, the police are searching the family home ‘to see if she was being stalked’.

Some reports saying she was never seen at the campsite.

Last people to see her alive are always a main suspect, I can’t help think that stealing a child from a tent in a campsite is pretty high risk, (unless you are a dingo).

Let’s hope the Aussie Plod don’t get railroaded like those involved with the McCanns.

A good news result! Well done to all who assisted in finding her.

'Four-year-old Cleo Smith has been found “alive and well” in Western Australia, with the 18 day search for the missing girl finally coming to an end.

'Detectives found Cleo in the early hours of this morning after breaking their way into a house in Carnarvon, about 70km from the campsite where the four-year-old disappeared.

'Deputy Commissioner Blanch said a man from Carnarvon is now is custody and is being questioned by police.

'He thanked investigators, Cleo’s parents, the Western Australian community and the many volunteers who helped in the search for the missing girl.

“This is the outcome we all hoped and prayed for. It’s the outcome we’ve achieved because of some incredible police work,” he said.'

What a way to start the day, seeing that news.

E2A: from the ABC, WA Police say that the 36 year-old man arrested has no family connection to the little girl.

The only down side is that the irritating McCanns will no doubt be back in the media now, giving their 2 bob's worth...
Get them a TV show with JonBenet Ramseys parents. A few suggestions for show names:

"Lost and Found"

"How to get away with Murder"

Any others?

Last edited:
Her parents are mildly miffed as they'd just signed a major book deal and were hoping to string this out for a few more years and soak up huge amounts of Ozzy taxpayers dollars in the process...

Maddie jokes and comparisons aside it isn't a news story I was aware of but it's a good news one thankfully. Found after 18 days of searching in a house just 5 minutes drive from the family home in Carnarvon.....

It may well be on the other side of the World, but that piece of News has me leaving the house this morning with a spring in my step and a smile on my face!
At last, a bit of good news - let’s hope the scum who kidnapped her has done her no harm.

I do hope the life of a paedo on an Australian sex offenders wing is as grim
( and dangerous )as it can possibly be.
said as a dad of 3 daughters!
Hats off to the Aussie police on this as well. That’s a looong time after a child abduction to have to keep the momentum up for a live recovery.

Last edited:

Latest Threads