Missing exam results.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by jon752, Mar 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello. I currently start phase 1 tomorrow and i was going threw what i was taking with my to find out im missing a sheet with some of my results on. What should i do?

2. Consult your ACIO they have photocopies and might let you use that.

3. There closed and i go tomorrow.

4. You've a problem then. Somehow though i dont think they will boot you out for not having the required paperwork. They can get what they need or i think will have copies anyway.

5. ACIO will have verified your originals via the TRHA system.
    Photocopies will have been made by the ACIO and retained.
    You have nothing to worry about but if its that important a simple phone call (fax), from the unit you are joining to the ACIO,will clear this up.

6. does anyone know if proving your exam results is all that important. it is just that i left school over 9 years ago and never picked up the certificates. i can remember what grades i got and stuff and put it all down with the AFCO application form just can't prove them.

7. Your AFCO will need to verify your results so you need your exam papers mate

8. Cow

Cow LE

He's already been to the AFCO and is off to Basic so they will have verified his results already!

Don't worry about it. As said earlier the staff will be able to advise you, just make sure you tell them as soon as you can so they can start calling around to get them.

9. Cow, read Belanos post, its him not the guy who started this thread who MS is replying to.

10. Sorry my reply was for Belano

11. Cow

Cow LE

Ok. I'll go have a word with myself in the corner, apologies!

12. ok will try and find them but as i have also already been to AFCO and am starting basic on 26/05 would this suggest that i will also be alright??

I did tell them at application stage that i didn't have certificates and i vaguely remember them saying it wouldn't be a problem.

13. BAHHH youll all be ok theve all got copys anyway so youve nothing to worry about!!

14. its not a problem mate, if your not relying on them for your Job choice.

15. Ummm I too have lost my certs in the *wispers* 10 years since I left school so hopping that it wont be an issue.......I have 10 years of job references they can check if they wanna know how la la I am......lol.