• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Missing BFG sticker showing run-out date on my number plate

I drive a LHD car registered on the BFG system, with a typical German plate and registration.

Part of the plate includes a sticker that indicates when the BFG runs out, and this has disappeared!

Will it simply be a case of tipping up at a BFG test centre with proof of passing a BFG test (or they can look at my rear number plate!) and scabbing another sticker?

I am based in Elmpt Stn but currently I am on leave in Paderborn, does anyone know if there is a BFG test centre nearby? bfgnet.de has a link to BFG testing for Paderborn garrison but it doesn't work :x

The one on the front, on the civie net, shows when the AU* runs out and this has been scrapped as from Jan this year.

You might not actually need one on the front any more.

*exhaust emissions.

So before panic sets in it might be worth asking your local BFG center?

Latest Threads