Missing 12 year old

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SuperSLime, Aug 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Story here:

Family fears missing Tia has been abducted - Telegraph

Any bets on when the boyfriend will be arrested? I give it a week.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. yep - money on the boyfiend......(yes it is spelt correctly!)...
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Wait until the televised family appeal, if he's in the picture sobbing he's nicked. But I still reckon the bloke walking his dog did it.
  4. She left grandma's house didn't she. I heard that dibble are desperate to speak to the Big Bad Wolf.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Grans toyboy....
  6. Couldn't be him then as he clearly likes older women.
  7. Mr Hazell with The Metal Pipe on the Railway Embankment. Poor kid, assemble a lynch mob for a kangaroo court and bring a rope.
  8. Poor kid indeed. Instead of being murdered by some scrote she could have kept Maddie company in my cellar.
  9. It's New Addington.

The Mayor's holding a celebration that she hasn't been stabbed in a robbery or shot in a drive-by.

See, you can make progress a year after the riot.
  10. Commendable restraint indeed. Hemp, or polyprop?
  11. I thought the comment by the Sky bloke Brunt was interesting...

'after he allegedly left the Grandparents house....'
  12. FFS! If Ive read that correctly the freak needs a bullet regardless , a 37 year old with a 12 year old girl ! I`m no social worker but I`d bet my right bollock he`s a nonce
  13. Well, not quite. He's actually the mother's boyfriend. Although I suspect he decided to go multigenerational and Tia protested a bit too much.
  14. Oh I see , bleary eyed is my excuse , still I bet the poor kid was pregnant by him, started to show so he`s offed her.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Or, sold her on ....
    • Like Like x 1