• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Missing 12 year old

Story here:

Family fears missing Tia has been abducted - Telegraph

Mrs Sharp, 46, a care worker, left Tia with her boyfriend Stuart Hazell, 37, when she went to work on Friday morning.
Relations said Tia told Mr Hazell she was catching the bus into Croydon and left the house alone at about midday. She has not been seen since.

However, Mr Hazell told his sister, Sarah Parratt, and his father, Keith Hazell, that he had walked with her to the tram station but was unsure whether she boarded a tram.
Any bets on when the boyfriend will be arrested? I give it a week.

Mr Hazell with The Metal Pipe on the Railway Embankment. Poor kid, assemble a lynch mob for a kangaroo court and bring a rope.

It's New Addington.

The Mayor's holding a celebration that she hasn't been stabbed in a robbery or shot in a drive-by.

See, you can make progress a year after the riot.

C

cloudbuster

It's New Addington.

The Mayor's holding a celebration that she hasn't been stabbed in a robbery or shot in a drive-by.

See, you can make progress a year after the riot.
Commendable restraint indeed. Hemp, or polyprop?

FFS! If Ive read that correctly the freak needs a bullet regardless , a 37 year old with a 12 year old girl ! I`m no social worker but I`d bet my right bollock he`s a nonce
Well, not quite. He's actually the mother's boyfriend. Although I suspect he decided to go multigenerational and Tia protested a bit too much.

Her grandmother said: “She promised to be home by 6pm. I had dinner in the oven, a pizza. I can’t bear to take it out.”

It'll be burnt by now.

Well, not quite. He's actually the mother's boyfriend. Although I suspect he decided to go multigenerational and Tia protested a bit too much.
Still not quite. Grandmother's boyfriend. One might think he's a wrong 'un on first reading it, but the entire extended family seems infested with wrong 'un genes.

Latest Threads