Missed the reception brief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was due to have the reception brief today but I have missed it as something very important had come up. Do I need to reschedule or should I go to my next appointment which is the BARB test? Is it a key part of the joining process? Of course I would have loved to have gone but is it that important?

P

PrinceAlbert

I'd call the ACIO, explain why you missed it, and ask what the score it. It's not a good start.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes the Army are quite flexible - as long as you had the decency to contact the office and say you wouldn't be attending. If not you will probably find you have been withdrawn as a non productive enquiry. You can re-start but at the end of the day you are applying for a job and this is not the best of starts.

P

Prefect

I was due to have the reception brief today but I have missed it as something very important had come up. Do I need to reschedule or should I go to my next appointment which is the BARB test? Is it a key part of the joining process? Of course I would have loved to have gone but is it that important?
What the hell are you doing asking a website full of smartarses, civvies and exSTABs? Call them. Don't bullshit. Apologise and tell them you won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads