Missed the reception brief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was due to have the reception brief today but I have missed it as something very important had come up. Do I need to reschedule or should I go to my next appointment which is the BARB test? Is it a key part of the joining process? Of course I would have loved to have gone but is it that important?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I hope you had the decency to phone and cancel.

P

PrinceAlbert

I'd call the ACIO, explain why you missed it, and ask what the score it. It's not a good start.

Don't worry about it.

The Army are quite flexible when it comes to punctualty or even attendance.

:thumleft:

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes the Army are quite flexible - as long as you had the decency to contact the office and say you wouldn't be attending. If not you will probably find you have been withdrawn as a non productive enquiry. You can re-start but at the end of the day you are applying for a job and this is not the best of starts.

P

Prefect

I was due to have the reception brief today but I have missed it as something very important had come up. Do I need to reschedule or should I go to my next appointment which is the BARB test? Is it a key part of the joining process? Of course I would have loved to have gone but is it that important?
What the hell are you doing asking a website full of smartarses, civvies and exSTABs? Call them. Don't bullshit. Apologise and tell them you won't do it again.

What the hell are you doing asking a website full of smartarses, civvies and exSTABs? Call them. Don't bullshit. Apologise and tell them you won't do it again.
You missed Dolphin trainers off the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.