Missed meal payments in South Africa and naming of south african barrack blocks.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_fat_and_hairy, Nov 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nope, nothing at all to say on any of those subjects, I just felt that we needed a South African thread, since it is a country that is ignored and no-one ever mentions South Africa. Especially today.
  2. Who gives a fuck it'll soon be a toilet state likes it's northen neighbours soon enough
    • Like Like x 1
  3. When will leighrj turn up here do you think?
  4. Just as soon as smokerjim tells him where else to look.
  5. I'm glad this thread has been posted as I'm trying to get in touch with a Saffa.
    He goes by the name of Leighrj.
    I've been trying to get hold of him for ages but I've had no luck so far in tracking him down.

Can anyone help finding him?
  6. I was born in South Africa, in Simonstown, my parents troopship (yes it was a while ago) put in there returning from Singapore. My family later moved to South Africa where my dad trained local infantrymen until 1966. He left the country in a huff when they started fucking the English speaking officers about!

Although I have both birth certificates for UK & South Africa I'd like to make one thing quite clear, I am not a fucking Yarpie and I don't like Yarpies very much!

leighrj go fuck yourself!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

A friend of the families daughter lost a leg in the Hard Rock Cafe bombing a few years ago.

South Africans.....Cunts the lot of em.
  8. saffas destroy my industry day rate. And they are all big timing angry mouthpieces that is all
  9. Rent boys?
  10. My brother in law moved to SA 25 years ago- made a fortune -lost a fortune- still there and thinks its the greatest place on earth-BUT HES STILL A CUNT !!!!!

11. Yeah, but we have biltong and you have Ginsters pies.

We win!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. not much of a competition-Dried wilderbeest arsehole v steak and veg- I know wot would win in MY local !!
  13. Dried wildebeest arsehole is lush.

14. Ya but im talking about eating it not shagging it!!
  15. Ah! Need to rim it first to get it all juicy for a good seeing to. Try that with a hot pie and you'll weld your jap's eye shut.

We still win.